• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrant

I preordered Aries and I'm designing a custom stadium called The Massive Shaft that I'm going to send to the company that makes Beyblades. It's unparalleled in action, endurance, attack, and defense. Only masters can win when they ride the Massive Shaft.

MGrant

Yeah, I just got some new design docs in the mail from an insider source. You should be seeing Aries in Q1 or 2 of 2009. Looks sweet, and it's metal.

Xabora

einstein_hollow_face.jpg
1.jpg

MGrant said:
Yeah, I just got some new design docs in the mail from an insider source. You should be seeing Aries in Q1 or 2 of 2009. Looks sweet, and it's metal.
insider source? link please. i really doubt thats true. only japan/takara is getting news of beyblade and i doubt there is an aries, and that you recieve such info.

Confused101 said:
I see what you did there.

And I laughed.

Also, Crossfire kicked ass! I think I still have that game in my closet. Who wants to play? :D
i dont get it , what do those 2 pictures mean/represent?

Ding

Wow. When I was a kid they were just called Battling Tops. Who knew that they were destined to become a totally metal xtreme sport of the 21st century !

(I now look forward to partially nude Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.)

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Incredible. The mods must use this topic for laughs otherwise they would of closed it by now. This is still funny. Who got that preorder?

dacuk

kamorra said:
but... but... incorporating a new Metal/Plastic Body Design, the new Beyblades are gonna be spinning at faster revs' and make more noise as Metal will be clashing Metal. Balace, Power, Speed, and all the attributes are gonna make this slammin for Summer 2008! Of course what would a new game be without a new Launcher, Sweet Designs, and New Stadiums!!

?

the horror...

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i just read this entire thread :lol :lol

between brandon and kellog's vs capcom, i'm dying over here

Owensboro

Ahahahahahaaha. This has been one of the most entertaining threads in a while. It's a shame brandonk129 had to be sacrificed to the Beblade gods.

So who is going to start the X-Treme Anime Pogs topic tomorow?

Atomspike said:
also , beyblade , pokemon , yu yu goh and all that shit is for babies.
You shut your f**king whore mouth.

This thread was incredible.

I had a Beyblade stadium and a few Beyblades. It's fun if you're 12 and aren't sure what fun is. You really do watch them, and you can't telepathically control them or make monsters come out. Which disappointed me.

And yeah, my Mom had a problem with the metal. :lol

Did you guys know that there's an uncut version of Beyblade where when the kids lose, they get hit in the face by their top which cuts their face open?

It's true, that's some hardcore shit.

HUELEN10

AlternativeUlster said:
It was brought up in the Off Topic and I sat through and read this thread again. Brandon is the all time best joke character GAF ever witnessed.
After you bumping this thread, that might be arguable to some. :lol
To be honest though, it is nice to see this thread once more, it was awesome.
WAS
Aaron Strife said:
Did you guys know that there's an uncut version of Beyblade where when the kids lose, they get hit in the face by their top which cuts their face open?

It's true, that's some hardcore shit.
So, are you saying that the "blades are mostly metal and more dangerous than ever"? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom