• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZMitch

This thread has to be required reading by all us juniors.

Thank you Thetrin for posting this, best thread I have read in a while. :lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
One of the best GAF threads ever.
I'm still waiting for the OP to accept my challenge.
My BeySTriple demand blood.

2uq12r4.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
ZZMitch said:
This thread has to be required reading by all us juniors.

Thank you Thetrin for posting this, best thread I have read in a while. :lol

You're welcome. :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
AzureNightmareXE said:
why wont this thread just die? :lol

Good threads never die. They just fade away....and then get bumped a year later.

Open concept office means I had to stifle all my laughter from this thread. Brandon needs to come back... No. Beyblades needs to come back!

Orpheon

Banned
I am richer for the experience of just reading through this epic thread at 4AM in the morning - rofl'd so hard and had tears in my eyes all the way through. For those yet to read, for the love of god read this thread from the beginning!

Here are the highlights ladies and gentlemen:

-----------
Zophar said:
the fuck is a beyblade

-----------
pn18 said:
brandonk129 said:
you dont know! aww man i thought everyone had at least one beyblade experience.

wohlverine.png

brandonk129 said:
fyi, it was played by many older teens, and even middle aged people. theres alot more to it than just pulling a cord and building the coolest one. also, look at the link, the blades are mostly metal and more dangerous than ever.

wohlverine.png
wohlverine.png

-----------
ZealousD said:

-----------
atomsk said:
brandonk129 said:
thank you , who ever you are. beyblade is and was an anime, an official one, and in jap they cursed and had blood and partial nudity. goes to prove it wasnt for kids. but as you know US had to sensor it.

wtfdance.gif

-----------
brandonk129 said:
wow this thread turned out pretty popular. alot of people will be pre ordering the new blades from japan because its not hitting US for a while. and whos the genius that changed the title of my thread?

-----------

This is just the tip of the BeyBladeBerg people, this thread is filled with pure win.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Dammit. I thought this was a brand new Beyblades thread.
We're not allowed to talk about the new Beyblades here. People could get hurt with that stuff.

ReXXXSoprano said:
This thread was too good. I knew GAF was serious business but homebody got done in. A fine and hilarious example of what not to do on GAF.

Or a good example of people wasting time bumping corny jokes on a misguided youth...

Nintendosbooger's Threads are where its at. :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371488
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367351
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358406

Last one made me cry I was laughing so hard.

Chorazin

vagabondarts said:
This is the first I've heard of these.... but when I was a kid there was a similar product called Spinjas.... but the tops were small and shot out of a little gun type thing and on top of the tops were little warriors or ninjas and stuff...

I thought they were the bomb in elementary school... so I can understand how kids love these things.

spinjas.png

spinjas.jpg

lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCR-SF2pIaU

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I LOVED those things in elementary school! I had a cool battle area that opened up and let you store two of the launchers and two of the dudes. Way cool back then!

Red Scarlet

Oh man, this was like the first thread I renamed the title to. Still love that HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER picture or whatever I first saw in this thread.

A-ha
1191204954326.jpg

Red Scarlet said:
Oh man, this was like the first thread I renamed the title to. Still love that HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER picture or whatever I first saw in this thread.
Do you like Beyblade?

I love Beyblade.

Beyblade is amazing.

I hate Beyblade.

HUELEN10

Red Scarlet said:
YOU changed the title of this amazing thread? Kudos!

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Shouldn't have said that you renamed it

Now brandon will hunt you down with his beyblade, which is made of real metal and is more dangerous than ever

Man, I totally forgot about this thread, and forgot that I had already posted in it.
Bizzaro GAF, dragon penis guy is still my favorite but this is pretty good.

Cow Mengde said:
Why did you guys ban him? We could have had more laughs from this!

They buried Jesus, dude.

Red Scarlet said:

A-ha
1191204954326.jpg

OH GOD FUCK DAMN COCK SWEAT HOLY SHIT! HAHAHA, I JUST CHOKED ON MY BEER!

theultimo

The OP wasn't lying though...

Since April of 2009 Beyblade is BACK! (In a horrible Anime..in Japan)

The shows so METAL.

and they FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom