• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Yes!

Can you chop the gif down to just the part where Howard pulls off his shirt? I feel like that could get some use :)

ibgaIyD52mWCnJ.gif

Damn Berndatte is hot. I also think they have underused Kate Miccuci in these last few eps. I hope they do stretch out her character.

Zzoram

Damn Berndatte is hot. I also think they have underused Kate Miccuci in these last few eps. I hope they do stretch out her character.

I hope that Raj and his new girlfriend fix their problems together. It's pretty dumb that Raj still can't talk to women.

If Leonard doesn't tap Alex this season he's a fool. A damn fool

Wont happen because he is faithful to Penney. That is the one thing that bugged me about Alex being so blatant about wanting to be with Leonard. She knew he was in a relationship already and was happy in it, but still came onto him. Would make me question how trustworthy Alex would actually be.

Wont happen because he is faithful to Penney. That is the one thing that bugged me about Alex being so blatant about wanting to be with Leonard. She knew he was in a relationship already and was happy in it, but still came onto him. Would make me question how trustworthy Alex would actually be.

Their interests aligning so closely AND being hot made an interesting dynamic over Penny. I definitely thought they'd make her a greater temptation, only for her to shrug him off immediately. But they seemed to have dropped her entirely.

neoism

definitely one of the dullest eps in a while.... still funny..... Howard is my my least fav character so....still weird watching on CBS, at least their was no annoying school closing message at the bottom..... but it looks better on TBS.

Zoe

I don't mind some episodes being more serious, but Sheldon's jokes during the letters scene were too much.

I really liked this episode, honestly. It's kind of cool Howard got a little attention and that they addressed his dad (or lack thereof). The balance between humor and serious was a little jarring, but still overall a good episode.

Dai101

Banned
I really liked this episode, honestly. It's kind of cool Howard got a little attention and that they addressed his dad (or lack thereof). The balance between humor and serious was a little jarring, but still overall a good episode.

Yup. I though the same. Is nice to see this kind of episodes once in a while and not just only "my computer came with windows 7" (j/k). Another point is Howard really threatening to kick Sheldon's ass, was great.

Dai101

Banned
FUCK! I wanted Bernardette to fight for his man like penny did. Then again one can have everything.

Great episode, is always a laugh to have Bawy Cweepkee around.

This season has been amazing. Every single episode has actually made me laugh really hard. Before, the show just kind of made me chuckle or smile. Great episode last night, too!

slider

I occasionally saw her getting bad press on GAF but I've always thought she's delightful.

Yep, I said delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom