• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 11 |OT| The Big Ten - Mondays on CBS at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

VXSeO82.png

The Big Bang Theory - Moving To Mondays!

• Cast

Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstadter
Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper
Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstadter
Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz
Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali
Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler
Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz
Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom
Laura Spencer as Emily Sweeney

Made by meijiko

wJcpCrH.png

IOXan0g.jpg

Season 10 will pick up with everyone dealing with an awkward morning after Mary and Alfred's "nightcap" together at the hotel. Episode 1 will also address the roommates being "potential brothers" as hinted previously by Showrunner Steve Molaro.

Penny will deal with the arrival of her mother, Susan (guest star Katey Sagal), Randall (guest star Jack McBrayer) and her father Wyatt for her re-wedding ceremony. Fans will witness several tense moments in Penny's family during the wedding, according to Steve Molaro.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/here-recap...e-big-bang-theory-season-10-premieres-1580670

Season 9 |OT|

JSL2dtf.jpg
0Q96dBv.jpg

Good job with the OT.

I'm looking forward to it, and have my PVR set. Jack McBrayer is news to me, though. I find him to be kind of annoying. (He was in The Middle).

Dereck

Ugh, nerds don't actually enjoy low hanging fruit comedy meant for the lowest common denominator. I watched 2 episodes of this show and it was the worst show I have ever seen. Trying to find something to laugh at here without the use of an actual laugh track is about as easy as playing Uncharted 4 on a poorly coded n64 emulator.
E7rWjqk.png

Looking forward to this! Last season had a slow start but once it got moving there were some gem episodes throughout the run. Excited for the new episode tonight.

Ogni-XR21

I used to love this show. Unfortunately the number of good episodes per season has been on a rapid decline over the last few seasons. But I haven't given up on them yet. But I also watched HIMYM until the very end...

Decent episode. Good start to the season. It wasn't amazing or anything but it was a pretty solid opener. Interested to see where the Howard invention storyline goes.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Not sure why they wasted Jack McBrayer with all those other guest stars. They could have centered an episode around his visit.

Dryk

Ugh, nerds don't actually enjoy low hanging fruit comedy meant for the lowest common denominator. I watched 2 episodes of this show and it was the worst show I have ever seen. Trying to find something to laugh at here without the use of an actual laugh track is about as easy as playing Uncharted 4 on a poorly coded n64 emulator.
I am a nerd, I enjoy it okay but I mostly watch it out of habit at this point.

Honestly if you're going to complain about the show the first port of call should always be that they play an abusive relationship for laughs, and expect you to feel bad when they break up and good when they get back together

Doing us all a service by reminding us what true nerds actually enjoy. I almost watched the episode but I'm glad I didn't because then I'd have to turn in my nerd card.

Dereck

S10E02:
The Military Miniaturization

Wolowitz has a meeting with Colonel Williams, a representative from the Air Force Department of Material Command.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, dumb ep. The writers forgot Raj's has a sister who's a lawyer and a cousin-- who's also a lawyer.

Dereck

I'm not really get much out of this show, things are happening but I'm not interested. I guess Raj is still funny.

Zoe

Ok, dumb ep. The writers forgot Raj's has a sister who's a lawyer and a cousin-- who's also a lawyer.

Well, at least Raj's cousin was proven to be fairly incompetent. Otherwise it can be handwaved by saying it's Howard's problem to deal with, not Raj.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Bingo card is missing the "I used to like the show until season 6/7 when it all went to shit"
Which would be me >_>

Dynasty

Was expecting them to to make a reference/joke about Priya disappointed that they didn't. Also I hate bernadette, I never really liked her before but this episode cemented that I really don't like her. The thing about her threatening her boss wasn't funny and the whole her being a hypocrite also wasn't funny.

Jackpot

Banned
This one was pretty damn awful. Bernadette come's off as spiteful and mean-spirited, and not in the "fun" way with Sheldon and Homer types.

Thought it was a decent episode! Don't really get the complaints. IMO this season has started stronger than the last. Howard's military sub-plot is pretty interesting.

I'll always be a fan of this show even if admittedly the quality has declined over the years. Hope next week's episode is good also.

I'm interested in this military plot. Hope that my man Wolowitz will become respected as a scientist.

What's Penny's surname by the way? They are still hiding it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom