• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 9 |OT| Las Vegas Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Merchant was both as funny and not as funny and awkward as expected. The date went cringeworthy in a way k didn't expect.
Bernadette being a creeper was awesome, and Sheldon slamming the door on the woman who showed up was great too.

Joni

I hope both Vanessa and Dave come back once more. I tried looking it up on IMDB, which lead me to discover she was already on the show 7 years ago as one of those America's Next Top Model contestants Howard finds in the house.

Ah so good to hear the show's improving this season. Sounds like once the season got going some of the episodes have been gems and the show has become good again - so with that in mind I think I'm going to jump back in and catch up now. Evaded the show entirely since the premiere but now it sounds like tuning back in again is going be worth it.

leng jai

The last few episodes have been better for sure. Same thing happened last season, first few episodes were awful and then it picked up.

Dereck

These twenty-something episode a season shows, I feel like they all suffer through this particular problem. If you were to cut every season in this show by half the seasons would probably be stronger. However, there are some shows out there that can be consistent, consistently decent or good while being stretched out for twenty-something episodes.

leng jai

These twenty-something episode a season shows, I feel like they all suffer through this particular problem. If you were to cut every season in this show by half the seasons would probably be stronger. However, there are some shows out there that can be consistent, consistently decent or good while being stretched out for twenty-something episodes.

BBT was consistently good for most episodes from season 2-6 but lately it's been struggling.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Leonard getting a little pot belly

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
holy fuck elon musk
love when real people do these cameos
like joe biden in parks and rec

Cipherr

This episode must have been a new low, or at least in the top 3 of worst episodes ever. By now the show has almost become what all the haters say it is.

I'm thinking of taking a break from this show, and that's coming from someone who made it to the end of Dexter, HIMYM and True Blood.

Haha, I sort of stopped watching mid last season. I think its run its course for me. 7 seasons was plenty, and I felt the show peaked in s7. 8 was boring me to death. I have seen nothing of this season so far.

Joni

That was a really awkward, and kind of weird cameo. I wonder if it will play out in future episodes.

The dialogue in that scene from Howard was kind of cringeworthy.
I can stand Howard in that scene, Musk is his hero so he needs to be awkward. Problem is Musk can only stand there looking annoying. He also looks like he had too much botox. Aside from that it just felt like their weakest cameo. This was no Nimoy, Wheaton or Glau.

Zoe

There are two more episodes this year, including the <INSERT BIG SPOILER> episode that producers are willfully spoiling everywhere because there's no sense in trying to contain the taping reports.

Dereck

The Earworm Reverberation, Dec. 10

Sheldon can't get a certain tune out of his head. After he realises the song is about him and Amy, he heads to her apartment. They reconcile and share a passionate kiss in front of Amy's date, Dave. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj find "a" fan of their band.

leng jai

Sitting through Sheldon reel off 3 minutes of cringeworthy dialog at the beginning and the audience laughing after every line was painful. Episode actually turned out decent at the end if you ignore the nonsense storyline for Howard/Raj.

Dereck

The Trent thing was eh.

Raj's delivery of this line got me though.

gKco5Qz.gif

Deadly

Apparently tonight was season finale? How come it's only half a season?

EDIT: Nevermind, websites must have meant mid season finale.

Yeah have to admit I enjoyed last night's episode. It was well done. All the Bob Newhart scenes were gold. Plus Wheaton
being an asshole dressed as Spock was great!

Joni

Yeah have to admit I enjoyed last night's episode. It was well done. All the Bob Newhart scenes were gold. Plus Wheaton
being an asshole dressed as Spock was great!

If only someone was smart enough to compare a certain Will Wheaton played Star Trek character to Jar-Jar.

Matt_

That was one of the funniest episodes they've ever done imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom