• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 11 |OT| The Big Ten - Mondays on CBS at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Me: "Hey, since I have a free trial of CBS all access, I should catch up on the last season of Big Bang Theory."

CBS All Access: "We're not putting our flagship show on our own streaming service."

Me: "Hey, since I have a free trial of CBS all access, I should catch up on the last season of Big Bang Theory."

CBS All Access: "We're not putting our flagship show on our own streaming service."

Probably some stupid stipulation with advertisers or their agreement with TBS or something.

Pixieking

Banned
Wife and I couldn't even make it through the first 5 minutes - Leonard being massively out-of-character during the radio show was just too much. We'll certainly skip the episode entirely, and it may break the habit of watching it. Every season I think "Ah, they'll write Raj better", but they just don't.

Edit: Just realised I was talking about last week's episode, not this weeks.

Guess we're not watching the show anymore, then.

Dereck

Sheldon shows tremendous character growth in one episode while Raj and Stewart are doing stupid stuff again, they're gonna write Raj and Stewart into permanent scumbag singledom until the series finale.

Pixieking

Banned
And, the thing is, there's literally no need to, unless the writers are simply fulfilling their own prejudices - Raj was written as effeminate in the past, so he doesn't deserve to be written a girlfriend now, and Stewart was written as a creep in the past, and he owns a comic book store, so he must always be a creep

leng jai

This show is legitimately terrible now. It's getting to the point where I'm mouthing half the lines before they even say them. Still me laugh at how much bank Kaley Cuoco is making for each episode, the writers give her nothing now and she literally sleepwalks through every scene.

Hell finally froze over and my wife has officially given up on BBT after last week. Meaning that she's not going to ask for me to watch it with her anymore. Thank god. She's finally seen the light that this show has nothing left.

leng jai

and it shows badly now.

She just say a line, looks surprised, drinks wine, repeat.

Well what do you expect her to do? The writers literally give her one or two throwaway lines every second scene and call it a day.

She's even dressed like she just got out of bed half the time.

Zoe

The cast is too big to give anyone a good amount of time without neglecting others, and they're probably making things Bernadette heavy now because Melissa Rauch will have to take her leave soon. Even Leonard had less screen time than Penny this week.

Looks like next week will be a Penny-heavy episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom