• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, I found a MAJOR contradiction in the Big Bang Theory. Zimbabwe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

There are quite a few contradictions in the show.

Sheldon has a memory capable of remembering where every piece of food on his plate was, yet later in an episode he mistakenly drinks from anthers cup of water and is fooled into believing he did so again.

He likes Babylon 5, oh wait he hates Babylon 5.

First episode he and Leonard goes to give sperm, later on in another episode he mocks the notion of someone doing so.

Such things happen.

Zoe

He likes Babylon 5, oh wait he hates Babylon 5.

First episode he and Leonard goes to give sperm, later on in another episode he mocks the notion of someone doing so.

I don't believe they've ever had him like B5.

The sperm thing has been excised from the pilot.

How about the fact that in the pilot episode, Leonard makes fun of Sheldon for how he masturbates alot when they are at the sperm clinic to donate. Suddenly, Sheldon doesn't like sex or touching himself in later episodes.

Zoe

How about the fact that in the pilot episode, Leonard makes fun of Sheldon for how he masturbates alot when they are at the sperm clinic to donate. Suddenly, Sheldon doesn't like sex or touching himself in later episodes.

As I said above, they've removed that from all reruns of the pilot. It's no longer officially considered part of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom