• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 9 |OT| Las Vegas Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

New episode

The Sales Call Sublimination

Leonard agrees to meet with a psychiatrist (Jane Kaczmarek) on Penny's behalf; Sheldon and Koothrappali work together on an astronomical discovery; Wolowitz and Bernadette struggle with their feelings when Stuart moves out.

Dereck

toEw2oE.gif

Zoe

I wonder if Jim Parsons was under the weather for this one... Some of the lighting was not flattering for him.

Meohsix

Any guesses on the "Biggest 'Big Bang' secret EVER!" For next episode?

I'm guessing
Bernadette is pregnant. They've talked about having kids this season, they are remodeling the house and have an extra room to turn into a nursery now that Stuart moved out.

I'm guessing
Bernadette is pregnant. They've talked about having kids this season, they are remodeling the house and have an extra room to turn into a nursery now that Stuart moved out.

That seems like a pretty good guess.

Dereck

Episode 15:
The Valentino Submergence
- Amy and Sheldon host a Valentine's Day edition of Fun With Flags; Penny and Leonard wrestle with getting older; Howard and Bernadette make a discovery in their hot tub; Raj is torn between Emily and another woman.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
With Laurie Metcalf playing Sheldon's mother, I wonder if they tried to cast Estelle Parsons as Sheldon's Grandmother.

I'm guessing

I hope not. I don't want to see a
baby
dynamic added to the show.

I'm guessing
Winner winner.

Dereck

Raj is trying to break up with Emily, OK. I just hope that it's not just because he likes the new girl.

It probably isn't, I wasn't really paying attention to the dialogue.

When Raj started flirting with that new girl, I didn't think anything was wrong about it because I'd totally forgotten that Emily even existed until they mentioned her.

Maddocks

she was a shit character and the actor playing her showed no chemistry. Sayonara Emily!

I like the actress, think the problem was she was juggling two shows and they hurt her chances of being on the show more that would have built up any chemistry. Hopefully the new girl will stick around for a minute and a half. They should ditch the baby angle and have Raj do something that is not cry in a corner.

It's time to accept that Raj will never become a good character.

That was also proven this episode when they had his break up and break down in the form of a montage.

That was a good episode. The last one was pretty solid, too.

The karaoke was kind of hard to watch because of how cheesy it was, but I'm just not a big fan of that kind of stuff.

Joni

Sweet episode, not very funny but nice to see how everyone cares and fits together. Even
Adam West, Will Wheaton, Hawking and Leslie.

Dereck

Make Stuart & Emily full time already
Why? Curious

I could see people wanting them to be full time because they are currently shallow characters who need more characterization

Right now, both characters are kind of useless / don't really add much to the show. Stuart especially, since his shtick got old seasons ago and I would prefer it if either he got some huge character progression or just vanished.

Dereck

New episode

The Application Deterioration

Leonard, Sheldon and Wolowitz file for a patent on their new invention; Penny, Amy and Bernadette give dating advice to Koothrappali after his breakup with Emily.

They've got to do something about the Raj character. He's just so one dimensional compared to the other characters (who aren't exactly deep, but more nuanced than this weirdo) and his plots are stupid and unrelatable and seem like a waste of time. And he's consistently the least funny. Could be removed from the show and I wouldn't even notice or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom