• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God is dead: CBS considering a Sheldon spin-off of Big Bang Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Setting it in the past, I have 100% no idea how they intend to continue with the "Sheldon's not really us making fun of autistics, no really" bullshit.

I mean, half of Sheldon's character is "my mom had me tested".

He's barely even autistic except in terms of stereotypical ways people with no clue think those on the spectrum act. He's just a nerdy shut in ass hole.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
The BBT hate is hilarious. Love the show. I binge watch with my gf every now and then.

I think Sheldon is a very well put together character, and I see many familiar traits in him.

Not so sure what I think about a spin-off though. Probably not a good idea.

Zakalwe

Banned
The BBT hate is hilarious. Love the show. I binge watch with my gf every now and then.

I think Sheldon is a very well put together character, and I see many familiar traits in him.

Not so sure what I think about a spin-off though. Probably not a good idea.

It's a terrible show, but I'm happy you guys enjoy it.

D6AMIA6N

In what world is the character of Sheldon funny? I've watched at least 50 episodes, and at most, I think I've snorted at something he's said. The other characters are much more likable and funny. Overall though, the show is not good in my opinion. It's the kind of show you'd happen to watch while waiting for your oil to be changed, or when you're visiting somewhere and don't have cable, or visiting Mexico and it's the only show being broadcast in English, not something I'd actively try to watch.

C'mon guys. I haven't watched in a few years, but just let yourselves like it along with the rest of your country. It's funny!

How can you all say that BBT is the worst show on TV, when 2 Broke Girls exist.
Exactly. Now that's a terrible show.

xrnzaaas

It's surprising they only came up with this now. Sheldon was and still is the main star of the show and assuming they'll find the right person to play the younger version of him they'll have another successful show in their lineup.

PS. I don't watch TBBT anymore, dropped the show after about 3 seasons.

pestul

I'm not a fan of the show, but the salt here man..

I hate to say it, but this show would have a very high chance of being successful.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
People are underestimating the possibilities. This could be TBBT's Frasier.

lmfao

C'mon guys. I haven't watched in a few years, but just let yourselves like it along with the rest of your country. It's funny!

Exactly. Now that's a terrible show.

This is always one of my favorite fallacies: If you claim you don't like something many people like, it's because you're lying/deluded/elitist/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom