• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

JglpaUG.jpg

VOTE TALLY:

kristoffer (4)
haly 612 (749)
verelios 774
mazre 795
ii-vanguard-ii 802
camjo-z 837

mazre (3)
squidyj 602 (648)
squidyj 704
flame_ac 790
kristoffer 815

never forever (2)
palmer_v1 613
haly 832

nudull (1)
seath 649 (753)
freakinchair 697

mickd (1)
kalor 679
camjo-z 837 (837)

weemadarthur (1)
roytheone 680

haly (1)
seath 753

hobohodo (1)
zippedpinhead 718
kristoffer 730 (747)

zippedpinhead (1)
weemadarthur 829

kalor (0)
zippedpinhead 619 (718)

squidyj (0)
camjo-z 627 (837)

seath (0)
seath 634 (649)
squidyj 648 (704)

verelios (0)
kristoffer 639 (730)

freakinchair (0)
kristoffer 747 (761)
kristoffer 761 (798)

ii-vanguard-ii (0)
weemadarthur 770 (806)

neverforever (0)
haly 800 (832)

magnumboy20xx (0)
weemadarthur 806 (829)

DAY 2 ENDS:

red_1466370000.png

Camjo-Z

My reasoning for voting Camjo is because of no lynch on D1 - It's been that way the entire time and I've said it before. Your play is aggressive (net casting IMO) and that's cool and all but I don't buy you being town, how do I know you're not? I believe I'm playing homie. Taking time to process and re-read everything over and over, but there are some (nearly most) of you I just can't read whatsoever and I'm sorry you don't see it that way. Is everyone guilty till innocent? Because I'm thinking the opposite. It wasn’t OMGUS, it was your no lynch and odd aggressiveness.

Don't have time to respond to kris atm but thanks for explaining your vote, this is much more helpful to everyone than simply saying "going with my gut".

Visit the historical Grand Cathedral, famous in Yharnam for being the source of the town's world-famous healing blood.
It is said that the cathedral once served as a meeting place for high-ranking members of the Healing Church, but such whisperings are naught but rumours these days.
Cathedrals are a dime a dozen in Yharnam, but this one's the one to see if you're in the mood for a true enlightening experience.
All you must do is make sure to leave before the moon rises.
Remember: we are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood.

roytheone

Huh, of the current 4 votes on kristoffer, non of them helped with lynching ri'orius, unless you count mazre his very late vote. Interesting.

Nudull

Banned
Huh, of the current 4 votes on kristoffer, non of them helped with lynching ri'orius, unless you count mazre his very late vote. Interesting.

I would've changed my own vote near the end of Day 1, but got sidelined by certain events on my end.

Camjo-Z

*insert shifty excuse here*

Also, apparently I do have some time to respond to Kris. TFW your dad tells you he's ready to go to Father's Day breakfast and then immediately goes to spend another hour in the shower.

Check out these receipts, brah. I had an opportunity to save myself (voting for Haly would have tied us) but I refused to take it because I had a good feeling Haly was town and I still think he might be a power rule. I almost sacrificed myself for the sins of town. I'm like Bloodborne Jesus!

You think I don't give reasons for who I lynch? Wrong! Out of the four people I voted for this day phase, I gave reasoning for three of them previously. I stated that I didn't like the way Verelios slinked in the shadows all throughout Day 1 and was entirely uncommittal about anything he did, hiding behind a facade of fresh meat confusion. Boohoo, he's scum. I explained very forcefully that I didn't feel comfortable with a vigilante running amok deciding in solitude who to give silver bullet justice to in the dead of the night. And I stated previously that Mazre was suspicious, but that he was probably just inactive. When squidyj made the case for Mazre again and he was still missing, I switched my opinion accordingly. The one I didn't give reasoning for was Hobohodo, and yet... my reasoning from Day 1 still applies. After all, this is a game of instinct, isn't it?

OK, here's the new deal. Since you've claimed normal townie (not sure how I missed it but previously I thought you'd just hinted it), you've assured us that no one will catch you moving around at night or anything else fishy, yes? And if you're a ninja I can't imagine you'd have tried to bus your maf buddy Ri'Orius over Freakinchair on D1. So that leaves you as either a generic townie or a neutral, and honestly you've been doing more to push discussion as a potential neutral than some people I'm reading as town, so I'll move my vote off you and switch it to someone else once I have time to look some more posts over and make a decision.

UNVOTE: Kristoffer

I've been going down my list trying to get reads on people.
Magnumboy agreed to sub out if he can't play at his normal rate, so he's not on my shortlist.
Nudull has actually posted content for once. Extremely blendy, but not really tops on my list.
Verelios shows up, which is better than a whole bunch of this lot. I haven't seen any content from him that wasn't full of errors. Deliberate or just not paying attention?
Vanguard answered my questions and explained one thing. I'll let him pass for one more day. Please do comment whenever you have a thought, or you become a liability.
Mick offered some information. Null read, but not a lynch candidate for me today.
Mazre is still, to me, playing like his town self. Yes that means being uncooperative and deliberately not contributing, but I don't feel good about voting someone consistent with their town self. He cared a lot more about seeming to participate when he was a neutral.
Hobohodo and flame always seemed towny to me, I didn't get the focus on them.
Crimson I assume will be offering something in the next few hours.

Zippedpinhead, you haven't been around to talk with. I'll come back to you. If you show up while I'm discussing something else, please still respond to my previous statements.

Vote: palmer_v1

Dude. You're so absent you're not even blending. You're just straight up hiding. What do you think of mazre vs. Kristoffer? Do you have a read on seath? Do you actually think squidy is town, or is he doing good scum play? Am I annoying you yet? Are you dead mon?

I still can't believe people are voting for Kristoff. How is he scum again? Oh right - he started a bandwagon against scum on day 1 and got one killed... oh wait. We need to get off Kristoff effective immediately.

I'm willing to switch my vote from Nudull to Mazre - I've been convinced by the discussion that Mazre is very suspicious. I'll also vote for anyone on my list:

Suspicious List:
Nudull
Weemadarthur
Haly
flatearthpandas

RetroMG

We interrupt your day phase with an important announcement.

Folks, we've had an unusually large number of players dropping out so far this season. Obviously we know that real life takes precedence, and that's okay. But we are out of replacements.

If you are still active in a game, we would ask that you make every effort to stay in the game before dropping out.

If you have died in a game, please consider subbing in to another game rather than just going to the dead thread.

Thank you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh right - he started a bandwagon against scum on day 1 and got one killed... oh wait. We need to get off Kristoff effective immediately.

This is untrue. Palmer and Roy did the heavy lifting on saving Kristoffer. Kris had all but given up until Palmer came along at the end of Day 1.

I still can't believe people are voting for Kristoff. How is he scum again? Oh right - he started a bandwagon against scum on day 1 and got one killed... oh wait. We need to get off Kristoff effective immediately.

Jsut been reading through the day 1 votes, and it looked to me like it was Palmer who started the Ri bandwaggon. Kristoff was scum reading you before that point and didn't flip his vote right away.

It's pretty easy to see that people are switching to kristoff/me to save ri'orius. There won't be a huge swing and in an effort to save myself in case of some last minute votes I need to vote Kristoff - sorry buddy.

Vote: Kristoffer

Freak, can you explain this post? At the time, the Ri bandwaggon had barely started, and no-one had voted since Palmer made his accusation.

Haly

Adding to that, the main reason I wanted to vote Kristoffer at the start of this day cycle was to see if he was saved by scum. If he flipped, the we had a very nice list of obvious people to look at because I mistrust the vote swing. It's happened before, granted, because GAFia is just nuts at the end of Days, but it's still suspect. However, if he doesn't flip then that leaves me feeling pretty good about a few of the non-bandwagon posts as well, particularly Palmer/Roy. It just seemed a better idea at the time than trying to guess how many scum teams there were or how many kills actually happened in the night.

Verelios

I thought I gave my reasoning for both. Seems like you guys really wanted me to join a last minute bandwagon, sorry for not being influenced.

Damn, Roy's been on fire the last few times he's posted. Great reads and I agree with all of them. I would actually be happier with a nudull lynch than a mazre one.

Vote: nudull

I'm going to try to be up for day end but we'll see what happens.

I am going to repeat that I do not believe FreakinChair is town-aligned. He has a different win condition from town from the sounds of it. I don't like his reasoning for his votes, his scum list, his stark defense of Kristoffer who was on the chopping block and voted accordingly, the fact that he shot n1(predictably killing town), really just a bunch of shit. And yeah, I don't like worrying that he is going to shoot me for no reason.

My top scum:
Kristoffer - votes are all over the place, posting but not contributing, trying to push wagons and not arguments imo
Freakinchair
Palmer - don't care for the everyone who finds me suspicious is scum routine or celebrity defense e.g. i hope everyone recognizes that I'm too good to make a mistake etc. Lot of meta, not a lot of meat.
Hobohodo
Vanguard - inactives
Camjo - because still fuck you. But we can swap this out with another inactive. Or maybe mickd

This is roughly in descending order.

Of note, I always find squidy suspicious but i don't this game so that is weird. Have played with town and scum squid so ???

Top town:
Roy
Weemad

No third. Feeling better about haly today but not so much as to put him on a town list.

I think there are two scum teams and possibly a serial killer. I think it's possible one scum team is effectively gone if holy church was a team of two. I would be surprised if a second scum team was beats. I was not around end of day so i don't feel like i have anything at stake in how we want to look at the riorius vote but there is a lot of wifom with the kills.

I don't think chair is a realistic target today so I'm going to
Vote: Kristoffer

Again, will try my best to pop in before day end.

Assuming chair is town and we do want to try and control the vig, my vote for target can just track down my scum list top to bottom in case i don't wake up.

I think there are two scum teams and possibly a serial killer. I think it's possible one scum team is effectively gone if holy church was a team of two. I would be surprised if a second scum team was beats.

Has there been anything to actually support any of this? From reading the flip, it just sounds like scum have a hidden partner.

Verelios

Kristoffer probably isn't going to get lynched today. Just as well I guess, because while I don't think he's town, I'm not sure if he's neutral or mafia. Calling it, Roytheone, Squidyj, Palmer deflect attention and start to call for votes in final hour.
I won't say much, other than if I get lynched today, I hope everyone votes Kristoffer next day phase. Even if I'm leading, I won't suddenly change my vote because 1) I'm not sure of anyone else and 2) Kristoffer is SCUM SCUM SCUM trying to deflect votes.

Someone said that I was dick riding Kristoffer all day. Never been told that beforw, but I agree, I'm dick riding him and if I had a chance I'd do it again. Why pussyfoot around inactives and take cheap shots when there's someone dangerous right in the open.

Anyway, I already knew that a Kristoffer lynch wasn't going to happen today, too many people are undecided by his vague behavior. But I have to say, when I'm lynched, definitely look at him first.

Flame_AC

I just got back from work, heading to bed for the day. I'm comfortable with where my vote is for today, if I was going to switch it would go to NeverForever.

The day has really slowed to a crawl towards the end of today. I missed the part about Kristoffer claiming vanilla, will have to ponder that and see what it means, I'm inclined to believe them though for reasons mentioned earlier, too risky to claim this so early and have it turn out to be false.

Has there been anything to actually support any of this? From reading the flip, it just sounds like scum have a hidden partner.

Not really. Body count suggests otherwise. Chair looks even worse if there's one team imo. But the flip makes me think there are two. Why tell a team they aren't alone? Obviously, they would know that already. But it's certainly possible there is only the one team or that there are more members even if there are multiples.

Not really relevant but someone mentioned that other people on the team could probably also recruit. In HP I was the scum recruiter so that's not necessarily the case. But since the kill recruits it would stand to reason. The kill recruiting and still granting double kill also suggests to me that the team is small.

Haly

Lack of "Your Partners are: [REDACTED]" or something to that effect.

Kristoffer probably isn't going to get lynched today. Just as well I guess, because while I don't think he's town, I'm not sure if he's neutral or mafia. Calling it, Roytheone, Squidyj, Palmer deflect attention and start to call for votes in final hour.

Dude. Saving neutrals is probably a bad idea. If you're town, voting for any non town is likely beneficial. Neutrals may be one of the threats that are in the wincon.

Palmer_v1

MickD and Never Forever are still the most suspicious of the voters from yesterday. Never forever is one who went after me.

Johnny is someone else who is not playing as I would expect, but i'm not willing to push on this cause my previous experiences he was was town than neutral, so I don't actually have a great baseline. He just seems off. He's also one of the people who went after me a bit.

Verelios also seemed to be the most blendy of the new players. Feels like he has a team pushing him to be active, but it never felt like he said much of substance.

There's also various people who are a problem due to inactivity, and based on our lack of replacements, might be good to get rid of, but that would be an easy thing for scum to latch onto.

As for Day 2, I guess I'd add Art and Pandas to my watch list, since they keeps pestering me here and there. Also still concerned about Hobohodo, and him being replaced by Flame_AC doesn't give his previous play a pass.

Vote: Flame_AC

However, now that I'm caught up(and today seems nearly as bad as D1 with the spurious accusations), I'm going to vote MickD.

Vote: MickD

I've been going down my list trying to get reads on people.
Magnumboy agreed to sub out if he can't play at his normal rate, so he's not on my shortlist.
Nudull has actually posted content for once. Extremely blendy, but not really tops on my list.
Verelios shows up, which is better than a whole bunch of this lot. I haven't seen any content from him that wasn't full of errors. Deliberate or just not paying attention?
Vanguard answered my questions and explained one thing. I'll let him pass for one more day. Please do comment whenever you have a thought, or you become a liability.
Mick offered some information. Null read, but not a lynch candidate for me today.
Mazre is still, to me, playing like his town self. Yes that means being uncooperative and deliberately not contributing, but I don't feel good about voting someone consistent with their town self. He cared a lot more about seeming to participate when he was a neutral.
Hobohodo and flame always seemed towny to me, I didn't get the focus on them.
Crimson I assume will be offering something in the next few hours.

Zippedpinhead, you haven't been around to talk with. I'll come back to you. If you show up while I'm discussing something else, please still respond to my previous statements.

Vote: palmer_v1

Dude. You're so absent you're not even blending. You're just straight up hiding. What do you think of mazre vs. Kristoffer? Do you have a read on seath? Do you actually think squidy is town, or is he doing good scum play? Am I annoying you yet? Are you dead mon?

Town shouldn't need to blend.

I don't give a fuck about Mazre vs kristoffer. Why do you want to redirect attention to them?

Seath is seath. I can't read him well, which is typical. If I had an override or a vig kill, he'd already be dead.

I don't think anyone is town. I mostly have lists of HC vs not HC. Squidyj is in the latter category.

Yes.

Soon.

So is it too late for me to get everyone to bandwagon MickD?

Palmer_v1

Oh you're asking me about them cause they lead in votes. I think we're masking a mistake if either of them get lynched.

For self preservation, I suggest they both help me bandwagon MickD.

Kevyt

Vote: Verelios

Can we get a vote count update?

Also, are people seriously voting for Kristoffer?

Are people seriously not pressuring those who didn't vote Ri'Orius??

Heh...

Heh

Eh

Seath is seath. I can't read him well, which is typical. If I had an override or a vig kill, he'd already be dead.

Tell me more dahling....

tumblr_n5uzdtzNuw1qanwe4o2_r2_500.gif

The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more.

mazre (2)
squidyj 602 (648)
squidyj 704
flame_ac 790
kristoffer 815 (868)

kristoffer (4)
haly 612 (749)
verelios 774
mazre 795
ii-vanguard-ii 802
camjo-z 837 (857)
flatearthpandas 869

never forever (1)
palmer_v1 613 (879)
haly 832

kalor (0)
zippedpinhead 619 (718)

squidyj (0)
camjo-z 627 (837)

seath (0)
seath 634 (649)
squidyj 648 (704)

verelios (1)
kristoffer 639 (730)
seath 881

nudull (2)
seath 649 (753)
freakinchair 697
kristoffer 868

mickd (2)
kalor 679
camjo-z 837 (837)
palmer_v1 879

weemadarthur (1)
roytheone 680

hobohodo (1)
zippedpinhead 718
kristoffer 730 (747)

freakinchair (0)
kristoffer 747 (761)
kristoffer 761 (798)

haly (0)
seath 753 (881)

ii-vanguard-ii (0)
weemadarthur 770 (806)

neverforever (0)
haly 800 (832)

magnumboy20xx (0)
weemadarthur 806 (829)

zippedpinhead (0)
weemadarthur 829 (858)

palmer_v1 (1)
weemadarthur 858

flame_ac (0)
palmer_v1 879 (879)

Palmer_v1

Heh...

Heh

Eh

Tell me more dahling....

Nothing personal. I just think in the absence of an obvious scum target, I might as well kill someone like you who will constantly be a point of contention.

Oh shit! Seath and I finally get to vote for the same person. I finally checked the scum thread, so now we're coordinating.

My reasons are the same as always. Day 1 was littered with his noncommittal voting and new-player theatrics. He slinked in the shadows and offered nothing of worth. Day 2 rolled around, and I hit him hard. This shook him, so he has contributed more, with the sole purpose of discrediting me. Rookie mistake. This is scum, so let's get the job done and tag and bag him.

If I cannot secure a Verelios lynch today, I will switch to Mazre. But I urge everyone to strongly consider this choice.

Scum reads:
- Verelios
- Flame_ac
- Palmer_v1
- Mazre

As for Day 2, I guess I'd add Art and Pandas to my watch list, since they keeps pestering me here and there. Also still concerned about Hobohodo, and him being replaced by Flame_AC doesn't give his previous play a pass.

Haly, Weemad has made it very clear what names are acceptable. Please respect that.

I believe you should receive a modkill for this level of disrespect. Aside from the fact that usually only scum go for personal attacks outside of game behavior, you are a season mod and should be leading by example when it comes to acceptable behavior and following of rules.

I am going to go do something productive with my personal time. I don't expect to return for day end. I won't move my vote. If you all want to vote me out for demanding to be treated with respect, feel free. I'll consider returning on day three if I'm not dead.

roytheone

I believe you should receive a modkill for this level of disrespect. Aside from the fact that usually only scum go for personal attacks outside of game behavior, you are a season mod and should be leading by example when it comes to acceptable behavior and following of rules.

I am going to go do something productive with my personal time. I don't expect to return for day end. I won't move my vote. If you all want to vote me out for demanding to be treated with respect, feel free. I'll consider returning on day three if I'm not dead.

He probably just missed that post or forgot it, I seriously doubt he did that on purpose.

Freak, can you explain this post? At the time, the Ri bandwaggon had barely started, and no-one had voted since Palmer made his accusation.

At that point it was essentially 50-50 between me and Kristoff with Kristoff + palmer(?) having had voted for me. I switched to Kistroffer to save myself and then they switched to Ri'Orius so I switched back.

This is untrue. Palmer and Roy did the heavy lifting on saving Kristoffer. Kris had all but given up until Palmer came along at the end of Day 1.

I'm pretty sure Kristoffer was the second vote on the bandwagon and they were pleading for me to switch my vote back to Ri'Orius

sorry been sidetracked by OITNB S4

would rather lynch Verelios or Mazre, neither has done much to make me view them in a positive light, need to think about who I'd rather see gone between what basically amounts to Kristoffer's dick rider versus an apparition similar to Bloody Mary who only appears when invoked

or can we do Palmer just because lol

tumblr_inline_nchigpS0oh1ripgeb1.gif

Heh...

Heh

Eh

Tell me more dahling....

Exactly this. Scum are out in force right now.

Haly

I'm pretty sure Kristoffer was the second vote on the bandwagon
It was roy.
and they were pleading for me to switch my vote back to Ri'Orius

Yes, because Kristoffer was leading. Of course he would go along with a Ri'Orius vote if it had any chance of gaining traction. You were #2 but no one else thought you were scum so if nothing happened he would've been lynched.

And by "heavy lifting" I mean more than just "voting for Ri'Orius". Palmer was pushing really hard, and convincing people (somehow), in a way that Kristoffer never managed to do. Kristoffer wasn't even trying to defend himself, something Ezekel pointed out over and over again. Palmer is the main reason he's alive today.

It was roy.

Yes, because Kristoffer was leading. Of course he would go along with a Ri'Orius vote if it had any chance of gaining traction. You were #2 but no one else thought you were scum so if nothing happened he would've been lynched.

And by "heavy lifting" I mean more than just "voting for Ri'Orius". Palmer was pushing really hard, and convincing people (somehow), in a way that Kristoffer never managed to do. Kristoffer wasn't even trying to defend himself, something Ezekel pointed out over and over again. Palmer is the main reason he's alive today.

Fine - but I don't agree with all of this. I would argue that a Mafia would be ardently defending themselves instead of what he did:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206585275&postcount=501

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206586215&postcount=504

I do believe that he is a townie with an expendable power (like mine). It's the only way his posts make any sense at all. Currently he is the top vote right now and I can only assume that the mafia are out in force right now which is why he's the top vote. I'm 99% sure he's town and we need to get votes off of him.

Nudull or Mazre.

Haly

I'm also leaning kris town right now because his play just isn't very measured, but I feel obligated to mention that not defending yourself is itself a defense, as squidy is accusing mazre of doing.

Kevyt

Final vote count for Day 1.

ri'orius (10)
seath 120 (261)
freakinchair 205(553)
squidyj 327 (381)
seath 344
squidyj 455 (462)
Palmer_v1 520
roytheone 554
Kristoffer 556
Freakinchair 563
Kalor 564
MagnumBoy20xx 565
squidyj 568
Never Forever 571
Mazre 580

kristoffer (6)
ezekelrage 127
zippedpinhead 144 (153)
haly 229
kalor 347(564)
nudull 424
ii-vanguard-ii 456
mazre 467 (580)
squidyj 509(568)
Freakinchair 553 (563)
Ri'Orius 566
Camjo-Z 576

haly (3)
weemadarthur 114
squidyj 215 (327)
flatearthpandas 234
verelios 269
kristoffer 271 (289)
squidyj 462(509)
palmer_v1 496 (511)
forum/showpost.php?p=206606017&postcount=571"](571)[/URL]
Palmer_v1 511(520)

hobohodo (1)
zippedpinhead 153
kristoffer 155 (271)
kristoffer 289 (298)

no lynch (0)
camjo-z 129 (576)
ri'orius 335 (335)

Haly should stop spinning things to fit his narrative.

I'm honestly leaning more to a Haly lynch than Verelios.

It's so obvious what Haly's plan today for scum is; damage control.

squidyj

Behold Mazre in Day 2.

Not much to say here, I was busy until around 5 hours before the end of phase. I spent 2-3 hours re-reading the thread closely and taking notes to see if I could suss anything out. I put in my vote and watched the rest of the day unfold. Close to the end we had what appeared to be a majority on Ri, when camjo swoops in and tries to muck with things.

At that point I had to quickly decide do I:

A. Try to verify the exact count - not enough time
B. Make a net +2 vote swing by switching from what I thought was second (kris) to first (ri) in vote count
C. Sit on my hands

Turns out I would've been fine with option C but I don't regret my action either.

VOTE: Kristoffer

When Ri'orius had flipped scum I was thinking you might be town. However, you're behavior continues to confound me. Back to a vote on Hobo (for what reason again?), your immediate switch after he's replaced suggests you had no actual suspicion and are looking to just appear pro-active. Then you jump on Chair whose actions and arguments have been in my view consistent with town play from the start.

Squidy, you've been kinda vague all day. Just curious who your top scum currently are.

I answered your accusation in my second post of the phase. Since then you've offered nothing new in the way of argument.

I know lies and ruses are part of Mafia but could you refrain from telling lies about me and limit them to yourself?

Wow so townie, much town, wow.
Now I am telling every townie that mafia is working to secure the vote they want today because they're behind. Except most of you seem to know that I'm town and I'm the only one really working to get Mazre lynched. this man is SCUM scum to the core of his being and if you lynch him today we'll go up 2.

Weemad pays lip service to the idea but chooses to fuck off onto other targets. Kris' vote was shortlived.
Like yesterday mazre has voted on kris who is once again leading in the vote count. He's on another bandwagon, at least this time he realized he needed to put a bit of an explanation.
He mostly doesn't show up to do anything at all, but when he does his entire defense is incredibly weak and nonsensical and relies on the fact that most people aren't really paying attention. Don't be the townie that mislynches because he just isn't paying attention.
THIS MAN IS SCUM and he is living on borrowed time, every mislynch before we get rid of this clown is a win for the scum team.

Lynching Kris would be a mistake, kris contributed in a push against our only confirmed scum yesterday and you can bet that mafia voted for him at some point during the day. It is honestly downright stupid to think that on day 1 we were choosing between 2 targets that were both on the same scum team. Is it possible kris is not town? yes that's possible but it's unlikely that he's a member of the healing church.

Haly

Vote: Mazre

I'm not reading much from him but at least Kristoffer is active. We seem to have a problem with inactives in general.

I don't feel very good about voting for either Kristoffer or Mazre.
I still don't like Kris's play style, it's too frenetic, but I'm not reading him as scum.
Mazre I have almost no read on at all and today I'd rather vote on someone

Johnny is someone else who is not playing as I would expect, but i'm not willing to push on this cause my previous experiences he was was town than neutral, so I don't actually have a great baseline. He just seems off. He's also one of the people who went after me a bit.

I'm reading you almost exactly the same way. For what it's worth I think my points about you were worth highlighting on D1, I backed off after you explained your reasoning.

However, now that I'm caught up(and today seems nearly as bad as D1 with the spurious accusations), I'm going to vote MickD.

Vote: MickD

So why MickD? I have him in a similar group to Mazre, I have no real read on him, some weirdness (wheelchair posts, voting after the buzzer) but no real pull in either direction yet. That said I'd probably rather he went than the current frontrunners.

Magnum has made excuses for his inactivity, I'm not going to waste another vote on him today but if he sticks around I'll be wary.

Verelios has been seeming a bit over defensive, even when it's not that necessary. He's also been posting more but without much content. It's really hard to read between just new and scum deciding/being told to play like he's new.

Camjo-Z

lmao, I was looking at the votecount, didn't see my name and for a minute there thought that MickD had his vote stolen and nobody noticed... then I went back and realized he just used the wrong syntax.

So... weemad gets to avoid taking responsibility for their vote at the end of D2, and no one can count it against them because of the reason they're doing it? If they turn out to be maf, this is some bullshit.

I'm not reading much from him but at least Kristoffer is active. We seem to have a problem with inactives in general.

It is fathers day - maybe people are busy? I'm not too happy with you immediately joining on the Mazre vote but I can trust SquidyJ so here we go:

Depending on the reveal I may or may not eliminate someone. We can discuss potential targets now but I'll be sure to do my research before choosing someone.

Top Bottom