• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 2 |OT| Wednesdays on Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

zDyoC6D.gif
giphy.gif
Created by UCB alums Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer, and produced by Amy Poehler, Broad City is an odd-couple comedy about two best friends navigating their 20s in New York City. Abbi and Ilana are broke and flawed, and they don't shy away from the sticky situations NYC throws at them -- they dive right into the muck. No matter how bad it gets, these broads are always down with whatever hits them.

This season will introduce family members of the main cast

Premiers on January 14 at 8:30PM

Cast:

Ilana Glazer as Ilana
Abbi Jacobson as Abbi
Hannibal Buress as Lincoln
Arturo Castro as Jaime
Paul W. Downs as Trey
John Gemberling as Bevers
Chris Gethard as Derek
Stephen Schneider as Jeremy

Guest Stars:

Seth Rogen
Susie Essman
Kimiko Glenn

sDZmGIr.jpg

Promos:

Hot Guys
Shopping with Abbi at BB&B
Get Back Into Broad City

9eoNUPr.gif
giphy.gif
200.gif

Grizzo

I can't wait. Huge fan of season 1 and these two girls in general. Ilana's gaming channel on YouTube is great too. I talked about this show to a lot of my friends, hoping they would give it a chance, but since it's not available with french subtitles, few of them did.

Anyway, I'm pumped for this season and more of these cool ladies' shenanigans.

potam

Banned
I just watched through the first season the other night. Really excited about season 2. Abbi my waifu.

I think the advertising CC did for season one really sucked. I borderline hated the show from all the commercials I saw.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm going to try to rewatch the first season before this premieres. Love this show.

Hoping for more Hannibal Buress this time around. He stole ever scene he was in.

Grizzo

What's your fav episode from season 1 ya'll? I really like Stolen Phone and Pussy Weed (the scenes at the accountant and the dentist with Abbi being high as a kite are priceless), but my favorite has to be Hurricane Wanda.

tumblr_n1vimxwNJW1qb83vbo1_500.gif

I'd love to be stuck inside an apartment with Abbi and Ilana during a storm. That'd be one hell of a night.

Frost_Ace

What's your fav episode from season 1 ya'll? I really like Stolen Phone and Pussy Weed (the scenes at the accountant and the dentist with Abbi being high as a kite are priceless), but my favorite has to be Hurricane Wanda.

I'd love to be stuck inside an apartment with Abbi and Ilana during a storm. That'd be one hell of a night.

^The poop ninja scene from that ep had me in tears!

potam

Banned
I'm going to try to rewatch the first season before this premieres. Love this show.

Hoping for more Hannibal Buress this time around. He stole ever scene he was in.

Why does everyone say this? I was utterly underwhelmed by his character after reading everyone's rave reviews. Yeah, he's got some funny lines...I just think he could be replaced by almost anyone and his scenes would remain the same.

rexor0717

I just watched season one a few weeks ago, I'm glad I'll have more soon. Show is crazy and hilarious. I want to be their friends, lol.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst

Yeah, this was my fave as well.

Amir0x

Banned
just caught up to the show the other day, was surprised at how engaging it is. This is like the show Girls but, ya know, good and actually hilarious and completely irreverent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom