• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City - Wednesdays on Comedy Central @ 10:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing season finale, season 2 can't come soon enough. If anyone was feeling down about no Lincoln in the finale, Hannibal has a new stand up special on Comedy Central and you can buy it digital on CC's site for $5. Really funny special.

beat

I can't stand Girls, this show on the other hand I love. Funny as hell.

Lena Dunham loves Broad City... https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/450319065869869056

@thesheertruth:

Broad City in a New Yorker cartoon :) http://tmblr.co/ZaSIRy1BMwBcc
tumblr_n346b9KDoU1qb83vbo1_500.png

‏@lenadunham:

@thesheertruth This is amazing. For the record, I may be more @broadcity
I probably wouldn't mind watching Girls, but I just haven't since early first season.

big ander

fucking incredible capper to the season, both as an episode (Seth and Amy's scenes in the kitchen were incredible) and just literally the final scene. Encapsulated what makes this show so great: it was just Abbi and Ilana, shooting the shit while walking down the street. I can't wait for season 2.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Sorry for the bump but I finally got to watch this yesterday. I watched the entire season on Hulu plus and I loved every second of it. What a fucking amazing comedy. I love all the characters (except Abbi's asshole roommate of course).

Hannibal Burress kills every scene he is in. I'ts amazing.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Just found this show and watched 8,000 Fucking Dollars about a million times.

Obsessed with Ilana. LOVE seeing all the UCB people in it.

Rembrandt

Banned
THIS WAIT IS FUCKING KILLING ME

comedy central hit gold with this one and if the quality stays the same, they might have found their next big show. needs more promotion, though.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just finished watching the season - totally in love with the show. It's hilarious, the cast is amazing, and the chemistry they share with each other is off the charts. What a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom