• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 3 |OT| The Match of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only found out about Broad City about a month ago and wow, it has to be the funniest thing on TV right now, those two women have brilliant minds to come up with the quality that is this show.

Roll on the summer for season 4.

TheFixer

Neo Member
Ilana and Abbi held a screening of the first episode of season 4 tonight at Clusterfest in SF. You guys are in for a real treat - episode is something special.

Zubz

Banned
Is there anywhere I can catch up on Season 3? I'm stoked we're getting a Season 4! Feels like it took awhile to actually come out.

But she kept him a secret and said she was embarrassed. Wouldn't she be excited that she finally hooked up with Trey? Am I completely wrong here, a review I read said that Trey was someone Abbi never liked??? Like yeah he may have treated her like shit when she was a cleaner but the way she acted around him I always thought she wanted to ride that dick until sunrise.

Nah, not at all. She was "into him" so much as she was trying to be a friend and care to get her chance as a trainer. There's an episode where Trey has a party and Abbi realizes that Trey and what he is does is kind of boring as hell. And Trey definitely wasn't treating her like shit.

Her embarrassment is nothing more than not wanting to admit she had a sexual interaction with him. But I think she was starting to enjoy it a bit more and got scared of it turning into something more serious.

HotHamBoy

Yo, Nathan For You has an OT like a month early.

Broad City Season 4 was supposed to premiere TOMORROW.

Now it's Sept. 13th.

Where my OT at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom