• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 3 |OT| The Match of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

3LMguyg.jpg

iKANkrv.gif

URtLsXv.gif

http://www.cc.com/shows/broad-city

Created by UCB alums Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer, and produced by Amy Poehler, Broad City is an odd-couple comedy about two best friends navigating their 20s in New York City. Abbi and Ilana are broke and flawed, and they don't shy away from the sticky situations NYC throws at them -- they dive right into the muck. No matter how bad it gets, these broads are always down with whatever hits them.

Cast:

Ilana Glazer as Ilana
Abbi Jacobson as Abbi
Hannibal Buress as Lincoln
Arturo Castro as Jaime
Paul W. Downs as Trey
John Gemberling as Bevers
Chris Gethard as Derek
Stephen Schneider as Jeremy
Promos

Training Montage
Smack Talk
The Anxious Assassins vs. The Jewnami

P3jshr4.gif
TAGZ7NK.gif

Bevers is back? I don't remember him being in the second season a whole lot (but it's been a year since I saw it) so if so I'm glad. He's super cute.
Very excited for season 3. This is easily one of my favorite comedies of all time.

Viewt

My girlfriend and I love this show. So glad it's coming back, and that it's already been picked up for Seasons 4 and 5 (AND they're giving Ilana her own Comedy Central movie).

Viewt

Whoops, turns out it's not a movie (I think early reports were that it was a film). It's actually just another series starring Ilana and Paul Downs (Trey AKA Kirk Steele: Man on a Mission, A Cum Mission) as cousins who travel through time and space via an enchanted bong. It starts airing on 4/20, because of course it does.

Just watched and immensely enjoyed Season 1. Can you watch S2 anywhere on CC's website?

Comedy Central occasionally throws full seasons up to stream on their website/app, so I'm sure they'll do the same next week so that people can catch up. You can also watch Season 2 (and Season 1) on Hulu+.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
The Pegging episode is one of the best 22 minutes of comedy television I've ever seen. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time.

Hoping for at least one episode of that caliber this year, but honestly Season 2 was wall to wall great.

Viewt

BTW you should check out a movie called The Night Before, Ilana has a funny role in it.

I saw that one! Yeah, my girlfriend and I were cracking up in the theater when
she told him to take a dump while they were fucking.

Dereck

S03E01:
Two Chainz

Abbi and Ilana experience wardrobe malfunctions, and set out on a desperate search for a public bathroom.

Kaizer

Banned
Episode was hilarious, felt like the show never left. I died when Abbi was in the Porta-Potty as it was being moved. I also loved how the words on Illana's hat kept changing throughout the episode, didn't notice it at first.

And that intro! Simply amazing hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom