• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary to cameo in Broad City season 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/hillary-clinton-to-appear-in-third-season-of-broad/395310

Hillary Clinton will appear in the upcoming third season of Broad City, it has been confirmed.

The show, which airs on 4Music in the UK, stars writers and creators Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer as they navigate their way through their 20s in New York. Produced by Amy Poehler, previous guest stars have included Fred Armisen and Seth Rogen.

SEE MORE: Broad City: Why You Need To Watch The Crazed New US Comedy

However, the star power will increase hugely come 2016 when Clinton appears in the show. The US Presidential candidate broke the news of her cameo on Twitter, posting a picture of herself with Jacobsen and Glazer alongside Amy Poehler with the caption: "On the set of @broadcity season 3 with @abbijacobson, @ilazer and Amy! #yas"

On the set of @broadcity season 3 with @abbijacobson, @ilazer and Amy! #yas pic.twitter.com/KYOAWDSshK

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 11, 2015

Broad City returns to screens in February 2016.

hillary-clinton-will-guest-star-on-broad-city-season-3.jpg

dTNYTWd.png

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'll watch the episode anyway...

Kidding. Smart move from her team, way better for reaching out to a younger demographic than the tired old SNL and late night talk show circuit.

Broad City has a pretty good history of guests. Even people you wouldn't expect to be that funny. Kelly Ripa was hilarious in her appearance

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Will Comedy Central then be required to give time to other presidential hopefuls to even things out?

I'm pretty sure that was a legal requirement during presidential races.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Will Comedy Central then be required to give time to other presidential hopefuls to even things out?

I think that only applies for network TV, like ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW. I could be wrong.

Ted Cruz to make cameo on Broad City

"Hey this is my new creepy neighbor Ted, he's gonna drive me to planned parenthood for an abortion today"

They are so unintentionally hot.

In a way the Workaholics are not.

Really? Amy Schumer looks like a supermodel compared to the Broad City stars
Love the show. Funniest shit on Comedy Central. Hannibal is so great in this.

Do not find any of them or Amy attractive but the great thing is it does not make a difference on my viewing! Nor should it. Actually Hannibal might be the best looking on there... definitely best dressed ha

Grizzlyjin

Love the show. Funniest shit on Comedy Central. Hannibal is so great in this.

Do not find any of them or Amy attractive but the great thing is it does not make a difference on my viewing! Nor should it. Actually Hannibal might be the best looking on there... definitely best dressed ha

He walks around looking all Idris Elba, I can't deal with it.

Quick

Banned
This thread reminded me that Broad City is coming back soon. Hillary Clinton's campaign is doing work.

yasqueen.gif

Dereck

What's even more surprising than people saying Amy is hotter than the Broad City duo is that people consider Amy hot at all.

Presidential candidate to appear on sketch comedy show!

But first point of order, before we discuss: Amy Schumer or Ilana Glazer: Who gets your phallus more rigid? Side-tangent: Is Amy Schumer even worthy of being included in this discussion at all?

Presidential candidate to appear on sketch comedy show!

But first point of order, before we discuss: Amy Schumer or Ilana Glazer: Who gets your phallus more rigid?

Side-tangent: Is Amy Schumer even worthy of being included in this discussion at all?

Ilana hands down. SHE DOES THINGS TO ME I CAN'T EXPLAIN.

Abbi is great too.

One small thing I like about the show, is how casually the sleep around with guys of different minorities, like black guys.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I love broad city...... but I don't even think they can make Hillary intentionally funny

Unless the do something involving her smoking weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom