• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 3 |OT| The Match of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

Abbi's "line buddy" was hilarious.

Also if any proof was ever needed that anyone named Craig is capable of poor decisions this episode is it.

Jeez two comments about tonight's new episode.

You gotta step it up, people. Watchin' the episode on DVR and yup, that's a clear sign of elder abuse.

yoplay

Abbi should go solo. Ilana is annoying as heck. She was much tamer in the first season. She is cringeworthy and only getting worse. She exaggerates everything. I continue to watch only because abbi is so fn funny.

Abbi should go solo. Ilana is annoying as heck. She was much tamer in the first season. She is cringeworthy and only getting worse. She exaggerates everything. I continue to watch only because abbi is so fn funny.

I kind of agree with that sentiment. I still like Ilana but as each season passes by, Abbi grows more and more to be my favorite of the two. Still, I wonder what's next for Ilana...

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Dog eared hoodies do crazy things for you guys, huh.

I thought the episode was alright. The helmet wig was redonc.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
IIana's dog hoodie...I lost it at that. I was trying to figure out what the hell she was wearing.

Red Rover is online? Haha of course it's like a found footage like video of ALL CAPS Abbi attacking people.

Geist-

Started binging this the other day, 3 episodes into the 2nd season. It might be my new favorite sitcom.
rfweDAK.gif

I can't believe this show isn't more popular around here. It's just fantastic. I honestly can't choose between Abbi and Ilana. I like both characters equally. They really feed off each other.

Quick

Banned
Abbi and Ilana are equally great. I'd actually be curious to see an episode (or two? - one for each), where they're completely separated from each other and have no one to bounce off of. Sort of in the style of Garfield Minus Garfield.

Anyway, last episode was good. D'Arcy Carden is smoking hot, and that whole nude locker room scene was hilarious. But highlight has to be Ilana getting fired and Nicole having a celebration in her head (with Whoopi Goldberg!).

robotrock

Banned
Finally caught up on the new season. It's still great!

Was extremely happy to see references to both
Mr. Hands and Edward Saladfingers

Nah man you gotta work for a mail delivery service and drop off the wrong package for her friend.

Who dat lucky bastard, I wish I was him.

I did work for a delivery service once. Never again.

As many times I visited 66th Street, it would be nice to see a "Lincoln Center". Also, even I knew that, Abbi.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Not as good as the last few, but still fun. I liked the part where the party goers switched from petting the cat to petting the hairy bearded guy. :D

Not

Banned
Oh man I hope they don't keep on this likeable Trey thing

Come on Paul Downs you're supposed to be fun to hate

Sober

Oh right funny detail I forgot to mention, but Ilana having cat scratches on her after she got the cat from the bodega was hilarious to me

I enjoyed it. It's always nice to have an episode with Jaime. The Tinder swipe section with the dude that had a Denzel Washington profile was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom