• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 2 |OT| Wednesdays on Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Consider me a new fan of the show. I ran through every episode for the past week, and it's fucking hilarious.

ilanadance.gif

Burt

Abbi is great, but Illana is female Chris Pratt, shattering your preconceptions about how much charisma one person could possibly have.

yas queen

Seesaw15

My only problem with the episode was believing that Illana would have any problem with sleeping with her double. YUS QUEEN!

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Abbi is great, but Illana is female Chris Pratt, shattering your preconceptions about how much charisma one person could possibly have.

yas queen
I actually find Abbi more charismatic. Her awkward goofiness is charming as hell, and she seems more mellow.

This isn't to say they're not both amazing. I've been checking out some of their YouTube videos and interviews, and they're hilarious when they're not in character.

Dereck

I have a huge crush on Alia Shawkat, yeah.

I was totally thrown off, when Alia appeared I was completely stunned. I was surprised, they look more alike than what I had originally thought, similar height, similar body type, god damn. I don't know who I was attracted to more.

I never know what to expect from this show, it's on fire. The show presents itself in a spontaneous and creative fashion.

I read the A.V. Club review, the reviewer points out that the people involved in the show are so young that they are effortlessly progressive in their themes and subjects. It takes no effort for them to address subjects that are often times taboo in just one episode. This show constantly represents the generation of young adults in the 2010s, it resonates with me in ways that no other show has before.

Now, they need to get Tatiana Maslany in the show.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ilana AND Alia Shawkat? Oh gods.

EDIT: OH GODS YES.

Bringing Alia Shawkat in was a brilliant move. She's the perfect fit for Broad City.

Awww season finale for Broad City next week. Brings a tear to my eye. =[

D: what

no D:

I never know what to expect from this show, it's on fire. The show presents itself in a spontaneous and creative fashion.

I read the A.V. Club review, the reviewer points out that the people involved in the show are so young that they are effortlessly progressive in their themes and subjects. It takes no effort for them to address subjects that are often times taboo in just one episode. This show constantly represents the generation of young adults in the 2010s, it resonates with me in ways that no other show has before.

Well said. I agree.

Now, they need to get Tatiana Maslany in the show.

YES

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Awww season finale for Broad City next week. Brings a tear to my eye. =[
I know. Ten episodes is not enough!

This episode was so good. As soon as I saw Maeby, I was like, "Oh shit!"

The face of regret on Ilana after she said that she didn't smoke.

ihVgBEsFalP5X.gif

Edit: I guess it would work as two separate GIFs.

I LOVED this episode! I laughed out loud a lot during this one (especially when Ilana and Alia first see each other). Kelly Ripa living on the edge was incredible too!

Peg continuity.

Great season finale. It's nice to go back to what these girls do best: casually have a day out in NYC only for everything to go batshit insane on them.

Until next year, ladies.

Zubz

Banned
That was a really nice episode; nothing too crazy, just two friends hanging out. I like episode like that.

Sullichin

Just caught up on the last two episodes. Incredible show. I didn't know this was the last episode of the season until looking at this thread :( But, that was a great last episode and final scene.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
theres something simple about broad city finales. its like they make them in case they dont get renewed for the next season.

Hamlet

Great episode. This episode had so many great moments. Loved how thrilling that chase scene ended up being and a perfect conclusion to it. Patricia Clarkson played the hell out of that small role "loser, loser, loser, loser, loser, loser, loser, loser life, loser, loser"
Also loved this.
tumblr_nlfy4crNYz1s5ivawo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom