• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buried knife found on O.J. Simpson's former property being tested by LAPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just an extensive publicity campaign for American Crime Story

giphy.gif

The guy who was in charge of razing O.J.'s house didn't find a knife and thinks the whole thing is/was a joke.

On Friday, police breathed new life into the 1994 case of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman when the LAPD announced that a retired officer recently gave them a knife that he said was buried on the Simpson property.

The knife was reportedly found by a demolition crew worker who helped raze Simpson's Brentwood mansion, authorities said.

On Friday, Weber said he was having none of this knife talk.

“I think it’s a joke. I think it’s just filler … no one on my crew found anything” said Weber, 70. “I had instructed my people, ‘If you find anything, don’t keep it. Tell me, we’ll take the appropriate action.’”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oj-demolition-knife-20160304-story.html

LQX

Sounds like it was made up publicity for the show which is really fucked up when you think about it.

Just realizing Lenny Kravitz would've been a fucking awesome choice to play OJ in the mini-series.

Still can't get over how bad of a choice Cuba Gooding Jr was. They might as well have gotten Mario Lopez to do it.

Lenny Kravitz is a tiny man. He'd be a laughable OJ. The Rock should have gotten the role.

213372bu

Banned
Is this the best example of "getting away with murder"? Assuming he actually did it. What other high profile cases are there?

Casey Anthony by far is the nearest.

Mountains of evidence, alibis established on lies etc.

It came down to the last days of the trial where she changed her story AGAIN and said she saw her dad carry her dead body. The dad also had an entire alibi for the whole day. There was literally no way she was telling the truth.

Yet because the jury said they saw "no pictures or video" of the crime taking place they didn't charge her.

So many people resigned from their job after that case...it was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom