• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Renewed

Pretty much lol

I wonder how many people are aware that Roy is up on Best Buy though. Best Buy's twitter hasn't made it public.

Renewed

I don't know why I bought Dedede and Kirby but I guess I get to use them in the new game.

Also Project Guard is finally a thing, so I guess it's no longer usable as filler for single amiibo purchases on Best Buy.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Also Project Guard is finally a thing, so I guess it's no longer usable as filler for single amiibo purchases on Best Buy.

I'm pretty sure it will never be sold separately from Starfox Zero in physical form, so it should still be a good filler as long as it stays listed on Bestbuy's website.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Or they might just change them into Star Fox as the release date nears, lol

Receiving a big pile of Starfox copies in April would be quite a surprise... At least I can just bring them back to the store.

Sora_N

Receiving a big pile of Starfox copies in April would be quite a surprise... At least I can just bring them back to the store.

I have 3 copies of Zelda coming, gg. I forgot to cancel. One copy is for my friend though.

All 3 have different prices.

$49 Amazon
$56 BB
$79 BB

Hmm, what are the best options for older amiibo? Stuff like Zelda I guess is plentiful in the US but don't see much at all here. Any non BB/EB/Walmart options in Montreal?

Hmm, what are the best options for older amiibo? Stuff like Zelda I guess is plentiful in the US but don't see much at all here. Any non BB/EB/Walmart options in Montreal?

I've had a very positive experience with Beat the bomb. Shipping from AUS takes a while, but they have a great selection

i-Jest

I'm gonna need that new Meta Knight amiibo

after my years with Brawl, me and that little dude have a lifelong bond

He'll go so well with his Smash Bros counter part.

I need the whole damn set though. Ugh, just when I thought i was done after Smash series, they announce Kirby series. GAWD my wallet hates me.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
No shipping confirmation for my EBgames Ryu yet. I'm hoping he goes out today, or tomorrow so I can pick him up from Purolator on Saturday with Greninja. I don't want to have to make two trips, Purolator is way the fuck out of the way.

Thanks to whomever pointed out the BeattheBomb website, got a big set of amiibo there no problem.

Also just impressed they (Nintendo) figured out Lucina; her face is far, far better than the earlier run I saw.

BigMoneyPapi

Neo Member
Plenty of Roy's and Ryu's on the shelf at the flagship EB in Toronto, the drought is officially over! I think it has to do with the fact that they're only releasing a few at a time now

ohlawd

Thanks to whomever pointed out the BeattheBomb website, got a big set of amiibo there no problem.

Also just impressed they (Nintendo) figured out Lucina; her face is far, far better than the earlier run I saw.

comparison pics pls?

and I already have two Lucina. I could go for a third that looks good.

Ondore

So when I picked up my preordered Ryu/Roy today, I saw the strangest thing at EB: A Fire Emblem on shelves in high quantity. At 8pm.

Blues1990

I'm looking forward to picking up the next (and, supposedly, last) wave of Animal Crossing amiibo figurines this weekend. Timmy & Tommy will be mine! :D

comparison pics pls?

and I already have two Lucina. I could go for a third that looks good.

Will post a comparison pic Monday as both figs are in the office (and one is a co-worker's). But for me it's enough to say it's either the best FE Amiibo or just behind Roy.

Top Bottom