• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom's hinting at some MEGAton-age next week

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Power Stone
Rival Schools
Okami Wii
Street Fighter
A new Vs. fighter

Any of those would make me happy. So it will probably be none of them.

I imagine Capcom will end up as ****** on here if this is another anticlimax ...

JDSN

Banned
Fuck you Capcom, I wont create huge expectations for something that will never happen.

Demon's Crest Wii plz.

Jumpman23

Megatons for me include:

Strider (Wii/DS/PS3/360)
Resident Evil 5 (Wii/DS)
New Zelda by Capcom for Wii/DS
Bionic Commando (Wii/DS/PS3/360)
Street Fighter 4 (Wii/DS/PS3/360)

Any of the following characters in SSBB:

Amaterasu (Okami)
Arthur/Maximo (Ghost series)
Firebrand (Demon's Quest)
Megaman/Zero
Resident Evil characters
Street Fighter characters
Strider

Tiduz

Eurogaime
DMC4 DEMO.
NO, SERIOUSLY CAPCOM. DMC4 DEMO.

And SF IV | Dead Rising 2 | Lost Planet 2 | Viewtifull Joe PS3 plz.

Ramune

bomba.jpg

Original here....for Photoshopping.

Lightning

Banned
sp0rsk said:
I hope its MH3 related.
Same but they have already announced that for the Playstation 3 so I doubt it's that, unless it's a multiplatform announcement.

I want some screens and info on the game though.

No other Capcom game interests me so I don't really care about the rest.

lupin23rd

Is this the London event the dude from the Capcom boards was talking about in reference to there not being any big announcements at TGS?

If so, I doubt there will be many cell phon game announcements.

Hopefully we'll see some of the ramp up on the PS3 projects, and as someone else said, have everything multiplatform (well, PS360 anyways) so no one bitches.

Because if there is a ton of good shit 360 exclusive I will go Dynasty Warriors on Capcom's offices

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Capcom USA: "WE GOT A BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU!!

YOU WANT STREET FIGHTER 4?!?!?!?!

WE KNOW YOU WANT STREET FIGHTER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT THE RIGHTS TO STREET FIGHTER FROM CAPCOM JAPAN!!!!!!!

WE CAN MAKE NEW STREET FIGHTER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CHECK THIS OUT

WE GOT A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S
STREET FIGHTER...

...II...

...for PSP and DS. With Udon art. Oh and Grand Theft Auto is coming out in Japan from Capcom. That'sbigright? I mean we can barely get this Street Fighter II HD thing out the door, and you think we can make a new fighter? LOLZ LOLZ

I'll take the 'kinda moderate' guess and say some SF character will be in SSBB as well.

I rather not get myself hyped up for SF4 just to be let down =(

Lyte Edge

Zeed said:
I still say Megaman in Brawl confirmed.

How is this a "Megaton" relating to Capcom, specifically Capcom USA? Wouldn't that be a Nintendo annoucement?

Zeed

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
How is this a "Megaton" relating to Capcom, specifically Capcom USA? Wouldn't that be a Nintendo annoucement?
Konami showed off Snake in Brawl at their TGS presentation - not Nintendo's. It was a huge centerpiece, Kojima was there and everything. Having your character in Brawl is like having a free commercial during the Super Bowl.

Think the Fire Emblem effect, except applied to third parties now.

bumpkin

It's probably footage of SSF2THD. The producer guy did say he wanted to post some a week or two back, but got told by Capcom PR to hold it.

MisterHero

Zeed said:
Konami showed off Snake in Brawl at their TGS presentation - not Nintendo's. It was a huge centerpiece, Kojima was there and everything. Having your character in Brawl is like having a free commercial during the Super Bowl.

Think the Fire Emblem effect, except applied to third parties now.
What an amazing analogy. Conversely, there are people that watch the Super Bowl JUST for the commercials. :D

Amir0x

Banned
i just realized I've been pretty content with what they've announced, I can't think of much I'd want from Capcom outside of Street Fighter. Okami 2, maybe, buuuuut... i think there's as much chance of that as there is of Sony buying Microsoft.

Lyte Edge

bumpkin said:
It's probably footage of SSF2THD. The producer guy did say he wanted to post some a week or two back, but got told by Capcom PR to hold it.

This sounds more likely than anything else. I just don't expect real surprises from these guys anymore.

The Hermit

Okami for Wii?

i dunno from the text it looks like SF 4 but I wouldn't expect too much from that... I'm with Zeed thoug, Megaman in Brawl could one of the announcements, but not the biggest.

EDIT: After reading better, he said new SF.Now, I'm pretty sure its about SFHD, I mean we still have nothing besides some sprites from this game.

svenuce

Expect nothing, and you'll never be disappointed.

OR

dodgeballvaughn.jpg

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it.

But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed.

I gotta tell you, it feels phenomenal.

Top Bottom