• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom's hinting at some MEGAton-age next week

MCD

The UE3 game.

as for MH3, all we know it's for the PS3 and it is based on the Framework Engine (DR, LP, DMC4, RE5 engine).

Flakster99

I'll bite.

A Resident Evil game for the PSP.
Resident Evil 4 Best Version for the 360.
A new Breath of Fire for the 360.
Street fighter 4 for 360/PS3.
Okami Best Version for the Wii.
Resident Evil 5 for the Wii.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Flakster99 said:
I'll bite.

I would be smiling for that but the rest of those announcements would make me cry.

A cellphone game... or nothing at all.

I can't decide which out of those I'd rather it be - actually yes I can, nothing.

Which is what it will be.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Please don't let it be SFIV Capcom, you don't have the staff to make it anymore. If you want to put together a new team please test them on a different 2D fighter first.

Considering it's the "SF team" talking about it, and they stress that it's something new, I would be pretty damn pissed off if it turns out to be something other than Street Fighter 4.

Seriously. It's the 20th anniversary next year (in Capcom's strange way of counting). We've got a brand new generation worth of cel shading power (or whatever technique you want to use). Making a decent fighter to continue the Street Fighter saga can't be that fucking hard.

Why do I hurt myself by getting my hopes up? :(

Redd

I want Street Fighter IV with new characters....with some older characters making an appearance but not usable. Another legends game or maybe a remake of the last 2, and hopefully a small megaton that Mega Man will be in Brawl.

GaryD

I can see the announcement now

Big lead up about the most exciting game of this generation

SF2HD will now be known as SF4

*crickets chirping*

lupin23rd

TheKingsCrown said:
There are rumors that just came out that EA is interested in purchasing Capcom. Looking for source...

Hey on the bright side, we'd get a new Stree Fighter game every year!

Street Fighter 2010 now featuring Career Mode ... oh wait lol

Snaku

Banned
23h4okp.gif

Flakster99 said:
I'll bite.

They're not making another one...they can't...at least not this soon

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
hey cap, if you are still taking megaton suggestions, a good way to nuke us would be via Dead Rising 2.

PLEEEASSSSEEEEE???

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers on the Virtual Console please :D

MisterHero

lupin23rd said:
Hey on the bright side, we'd get a new Stree Fighter game every year!

Street Fighter 2010 now featuring Career Mode ... oh wait lol

Street Fighter 2010 to be declared SF canon CONFIRMED

"Ken had no interest in the Frontier, until his partner Troy was killed. Someone had broken into their lab, stolen their invention, and left Troy as a mere puddle of jelly on the floor. Even though it's been 25 years since Ken was king of the street fighting circuit, it's nothing a few good bionics can't fix.

Fortunately for him, the killer's path is very easy to trace. Every Frontier world the killer visited became quickly infested by the "cyboplasm" Ken and Troy had developed. In small doses, it gave people the strength they needed to remain alive, but an overdose and the cyboplasm would come alive, taking over the host's mind and body, turning them into mindless, violent mutants."

Mar

Kodiak said:
hey cap, if you are still taking megaton suggestions, a good way to nuke us would be via Dead Rising 2.

PLEEEASSSSEEEEE???

Not going to happen. As much as I'd love it to be. Could you imagine co-op Dead Rising? I'm excreting pre-cum at the thought... But unfortunately the dudes who made the first one have said they want to make it, but they are stuck in other projects right now. Don't expect DR2 for a very, very long time.

Flakster99

Snaku said:

Bison: What's the matter? You come to fight a madman, and instead find a god? Do you still refuse to accept my godhood? Keep your God! In fact, now may be a good time to pray to Him! For I beheld Satan as he came down from Heaven!

So cheesy, it's great!

Zoramon089 said:
They're not making another one...they can't...at least not this soon
One would think, but then again...
The milkage for this title is never going to end.

My prediction: No megatons at all, just cockteasing and maybe - if we get very lucky - a new BIOHAZARD5 trailer.

MisterHero

Flakster99 said:
Bison: What's the matter? You come to fight a madman, and instead find a god? Do you still refuse to accept my godhood? Keep your God! In fact, now may be a good time to pray to Him! For I beheld Satan as he came down from Heaven!

So cheesy, it's great!

You forgot,

"LIKE LIIIIIGHTNIIIIIIIING!!!"

RIP Raul Julia :(

Redd

I would also like to see a new Dino Crisis on the wii. I just dont want it on rails if it has to be on rails then pass. Even though I do love the Jurassic Park game I play at the arcade but I want it to be meatier.

All I really want is an Okami sequel for Wii.

Heck, even if they just went ahead and ported the original to Wii, fixed up the occasionally jarring frame rate issues and added waggle controls for the brush, I'd still bite.

But, this is Capcom we're talking about. They have a passionate hatred of my money and so, both of these things will simply remain Okami fan pipe dreams.

Top Bottom