• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

The Seahawks and the Bucs did a no no and are bidding for greg robinson!

You guys have to read the last part of the OP.

talked about in GroupMe. i'll take the bid off but the issue is if NO ONE bids on him, and he goes to FA, then the packers can sign him for vet minimum which isn't fair. packers should have to pay him the contract he is looking for at minimum and if they can't afford it he should be open to the public.

but that's for the commish to decide!

blacksnakeball

Neo Member
talked about in GroupMe. i'll take the bid off but the issue is if NO ONE bids on him, and he goes to FA, then the packers can sign him for vet minimum which isn't fair. packers should have to pay him the contract he is looking for at minimum and if they can't afford it he should be open to the public.

but that's for the commish to decide!

did not see this post till too late. Please tell me what you need me to do to rectify. However, I am curious why Packers lost this guy as I have had issues with Avril during season and again in off season I am making mistakes due to the fact that there is absolutely no information on how free agency works. pretty sure 5 of my players bolted after I made offers. Would like one of them back too

abrack08

did not see this post till too late. Please tell me what you need me to do to rectify. However, I am curious why Packers lost this guy as I have had issues with Avril during season and again in off season I am making mistakes due to the fact that there is absolutely no information on how free agency works. pretty sure 5 of my players bolted after I made offers. Would like one of them back too

Dude had 2 or 3 years left on his contract so it wasn' the same situation as your players. Jarate said he was on the menu cutting players and he meant to cut Starks but it accidentally double tapped and went to Robinson and he didn't notice until after.

Please read the OP... I asked people to do this a few days ago...

League signings:

Jerry Hughs - Falcons
John Kuhn - Lions
Jabari Greeg - Ravens
Ben Roethlisberger - Steelers
KJ Wright - Raiders
Mike Williams - Panthers
Ike Taylor - Falcons
Travelle Wharton - Jags
Kenny Britt - Chiefs
Jarrett Boykin - Chargers
DJ Williams - Redskins
Jay Cutler - Bucs
Derrick Morgan - Bucs
Charles Tillman - Bucs
----

There are others but they are all 79 rated and below players and i dont feel like typing them all out!

Last advance for free agency is tonight guys. I suggest you get your final bids in as well as scouting. After tonight you won't be able to scout anymore. Remember the draft is tomorrow at 8:30 pm eastern. from that point on we will jump right into the preseason. We will advance preseason daily at 10 pm est. Remember folks that you are only allowed to sign 1 free agent and must wait 24 hours until you can sign till your hearts content. Do not break this rule or there will be serious ramifications. You've been warned. If you don't wanna play preseason fine, if you do schedule games for the day and have fun. Remember to also cull your roster down to 53 players or the cpu will cut whomever they feel like cutting to make the 53 man roster limit and which you may not be happy with the result.

L-gon

Remember folks that you are only allowed to sign 1 free agent and must wait 24 hours until you can sign till your hearts content. Do not break this rule or there will be serious ramifications. You've been warned.[/B]

Just to confirm, this FA restriction is during the first preseason "week" immediately following the draft, correct? Once we advance to week two of the preseason, it's a free for all?

Last advance for free agency is tonight guys. I suggest you get your final bids in as well as scouting. After tonight you won't be able to scout anymore. Remember the draft is tomorrow at 8:30 pm eastern. from that point on we will jump right into the preseason. We will advance preseason daily at 10 pm est. Remember folks that you are only allowed to sign 1 free agent and must wait 24 hours until you can sign till your hearts content. Do not break this rule or there will be serious ramifications. You've been warned. If you don't wanna play preseason fine, if you do schedule games for the day and have fun. Remember to also cull your roster down to 53 players or the cpu will cut whomever they feel like cutting to make the 53 man roster limit and which you may not be happy with the result.

Also, FA doesn't "open up" until the week after the draft

The trade with the Atlanta Falcons sending their 2nd rounder to the Patriots for their 2nd 3rd and 6th has been .......................................... REJECTED

thomasbk

Well that was a huge waste of time!

2nd round ... selected a RT with a 2nd round grade ... rated 68
3rd round ... selected a LG with a 3rd round grade ... rated 55!!
3rd round ... selected a RB with a 1st round grade (steal of the draft in my mind!)...rated 64!

Late rounds were better!

5th ... RE rated 68
5th ... WR rated 72
6th ... TE rated 58 (39 strength, so I guess he's a kicker that plays TE)
7th ... CB rated 64

We've advanced to the PreSeason guys.... As said earlier we will advance daily to the start of the regular season. I know some of you guys wanna use your new prized rookies so I've decided to turn off injuries for the preseason. Remember we are advancing the preseason daily so get those games in if you wanna play. Otherwise put yourself on auto for the preseason so those that wanna play can play.

abrack08

The Cardinals trade SS Buchanon (73) and a 2nd round pick to the Bills for SS Aaron Williams (82)

The Cardinals also trade WR J Brown (67) and RG Garry Williams (76) to the Bills for WR Marquise Goodwin (71, 98 speed)

These were approved by the other trade committee folks

The Browns trade WR Fabian Perkins rated 62 for a 5th round pick

This one was approved too

hlhbk

Ravens I am trying to get a hold of you to see if you want to play your week 3 preseason game? If you do tonight is the only time I will have available before the advance tomorrow. I have pmed you on groupme, please respond.

The Browns and Texans have agreed to a deal that'll ship QB Terrelle Pryor rated 74 to the Texans for QB Will Coleman and a 6th round pick. This has been approved by the committee

Everybody please read the OP and watch the two videos and post saying you agree. I'm not going to hold back in enforcing this rule so I want to make sure you guys read it.

Top Bottom