• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

hlhbk

Hey guys so over the last few days I purchased a subscription to the daddy league site, built out league site, and abrack, swauny, and myself have been testing. Swauny gave the ok to publish the site out for everyone. I know several of you said you would be willing to chip in for the payment for the site, but please accept this as something I wanted to do for the league. The URL is http://daddyleagues.com/GCSL

To manage your team on the site you will need to register for the site, Once registered in the leagues menu bar there will be a JOIN TAB to the right of your FORUM TAB. Click join. Either abrack or I as of right now can accept the members joining

This site is a MASSIVE improvement over the EA website. Please take your time and look around!

Hey guys so over the last few days I purchased a subscription to the daddy league site, built out league site, and abrack, swauny, and myself have been testing. Swauny gave the ok to publish the site out for everyone. I know several of you said you would be willing to chip in for the payment for the site, but please accept this as something I wanted to do for the league. The URL is http://daddyleagues.com/GCSL

To manage your team on the site you will need to register for the site, Once registered in the leagues menu bar there will be a JOIN TAB to the right of your FORUM TAB. Click join. Either abrack or I as of right now can accept the members joining

This site is a MASSIVE improvement over the EA website. Please take your time and look around!

Nice! The league I was in for last years game used the site it and it was quite nice. I just sent a join request, my DaddyLeagues name is GotTheShakes and my team is the Lions.

Ray665

Cool very nice!!! Thanks.

Fixed1979

Nice, this'll make it a bit easier to track everything. Signed up and requested to join.

Is the advance schedule remaining in place over the holidays? I'll be out from Christmas eve until January 6th (WJHC go Canada!) so I'll probably have to go on auto after this weeks game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hi guys I would like to join your wonderful league. Is there any preference as to whether I should be the Giants or Falcons? I am a Giants fan if that helps, and use them in the other league so a challenge with a different team would be cool

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hi guys I would like to join your wonderful league. Is there any preference as to whether I should be the Giants or Falcons? I am a Giants fan if that helps, and use them in the other league so a challenge with a different team would be cool

play dota instead

Fixed1979

Merry Xmas Casual Madden GAF!

I don't know who I'm up against but I'm on auto until the January 7th advance.

Everyone have a safe Christmas and New Years...now I gotta go sober up before I get on this plane.

abrack08

Hey Smokey, I sent you a message on GroupMe and PSN. Let me know if/when you can play before we advance (Sunday, 12/28 at 10 pm EST)

DCX

DCX
I think the Falcons are open.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can anyone get hold of the Panthers owner? I've pmed him here, sent a message on PSN and friend requested him. I can't get on Group Me because it's not validating my number for whatever reason.

Can anyone get hold of the Panthers owner? I've pmed him here, sent a message on PSN and friend requested him. I can't get on Group Me because it's not validating my number for whatever reason.

You shouldn't have to use your number. Your email should be enough. I suggest setting it up online and transitioning it to your phone that way. Let me know if you don't hear from him tomorrow though and I'll take action from there.

Top Bottom