• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

We are in the last week of Season 2 guys. I'll update the OP shortly for the playoff schedule and how we'll approach the offseason. There will also be some slight modifications to the rules as well so please STAY TUNED and look at the OP frequently during the offseason....

Cleveland Browns (soon to be Toronto Thunderbirds) Trade Block:

SS Donte Whitner rated 91 (Can be had for CHEAP)
QB Johnny Manziel rated 92 (for the right price, it better be good.)
ALL RB's, TE's and WR's available
All LB's except Khalil Mack are also available.

Looking for picks, DT's and Olinemen.

So I have the 2nd or 3rd overall pick. Looking for the following:

Good receiving TE
Good speed back
QB with high THP
Good center

All picks up for grabs.

OP updated for the post-season. Please guys feel free to constantly check it so we can move onto the offseason more smoothly and prepare for the draft in the process.

So the Colts have advanced to the Superbowl and are awaiting the winner of the Cardinals v Eagles game to decide our season 2 champion. Once the Superbowl is over we will proceed to our offseason where we will begin the resigning and free agency period. We will be voting on a draft day folks and so far the options for the draft are Thursday Jan 29th 8:30 pm - Friday Jan 30th 8:30 pm Saturday Jan 31st 7:00 pm. Please vote by quoting this post here so that we can go forward with a draft day. Remember if you guys have trades to put through that once the offseason begins to please submit it to the trade committee for review either on here or on GroupMe. Stay tuned folks and keep checking the OP with the offseason schedule. It will move a little more quickly then last season due to the fact that no teams will be relocating to new cities at this point in the Madden Year.

Fixed1979

So the Colts have advanced to the Superbowl and are awaiting the winner of the Cardinals v Eagles game to decide our season 2 champion. Once the Superbowl is over we will proceed to our offseason where we will begin the resigning and free agency period. We will be voting on a draft day folks and so far the options for the draft are Thursday Jan 29th 8:30 pm - Friday Jan 30th 8:30 pm Saturday Jan 31st 7:00 pm. Please vote by quoting this post here so that we can go forward with a draft day. Remember if you guys have trades to put through that once the offseason begins to please submit it to the trade committee for review either on here or on GroupMe. Stay tuned folks and keep checking the OP with the offseason schedule. It will move a little more quickly then last season due to the fact that no teams will be relocating to new cities at this point in the Madden Year.

Voting for Thursday, I'm out of town Friday through Monday...

EDIT: Shit, I'm actually leaving town on Thursday, so scratch my vote...

Fake EDIT: ...unless I can find a way to do it on my Vita...

abrack08

Voting for Thursday, I'm out of town Friday through Monday...

EDIT: Shit, I'm actually leaving town on Thursday, so scratch my vote...

Fake EDIT: ...unless I can find a way to do it on my Vita...

You should be able to remote play if you have WiFi where ever you're going. I've never tried remote play on the vita from a different location but apparently it works? I think the Rams owner is doing the same thing.

Bacon

You should be able to remote play if you have WiFi where ever you're going. I've never tried remote play on the vita from a different location but apparently it works? I think the Rams owner is doing the same thing.

Yep it works. It's magical

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Friday

oneHeero

Friday please!!!!!! I'm out of town till Friday, come in late and will haul ass home. my car is at the airport, I'll be home In time. I can also do Saturday

The Jets and Jaguars have come to a trade agreement. The Jaguars are sending WR Jeremy Maclin to the Jets for TE Jace Amaro and RB Chris Ivory as approved by the Trade Committee....

The Toronto Thunderbirds (Browns) and Chicago Bears have come to a trade agreement. Toronto sends rookies OLB Kirifi Banks and MLB Jevante Cobb to the Bears for the Bears 1st round pick in the draft as approved by the trade committee...

The Toronto Thunderbirds and the Dallas Cowboys have come to a trade agreement. Toronto sends Johnny Manziel to the Cowboys for their 1st round pick in the draft as approved by the trade committee

The Rams and Bears have come to a trade agreement. The Rams send RB Eddie Lacy to the Bears for a 2nd round pick this year and a 1st round pick next season as approved by the Trade committee...

The Rams and Seahawks have come to a trade agreement. The Rams send WR Tavon Austin, Their 4th and 5th rounders as well to the Seahawks for a 2nd rounder this draft and a 2nd rounder next draft as approved by the Trade Committee 2-1.

The OP has been update with a few rule changes going forward into the next season. Pay specific attention to the 4th down rules, disconnect rules and substitution/position change rules going forward

turbopenguin

Neo Member

I vote for Thursday.

Lexxon

Titans are in the market for:

QB
WR
CB

and will field offers on just about anything.

Largely looking to trade draft, also have a decent 2nd yr RB with superstar attribute (Pope. 77-ish OVR) I'd be willing to part with for the right price.

Can you explain the new 4th down rules please? Just want to make sure I follow them correctly.

- 4th down rule: You are allowed to go for it on 4th and 1 at any point and time in the game. The only exceptions to the rule are as follows:
1) If you are down by two scores or more in the 4th Qtr you can go for no matter how much yards are required for the 1st down (eg: 4th and 15 / 4th and 8)
If you're down in the 4th with 3 minutes remaining you can also go for it no matter what you're down by.
If you are up by more then two scores YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to go for it on 4th down
2) You are within the 45-35 yard line on your opponents side of the field which is just outside of FG range

To me, this says you can go for it any time any where on 4th and 1 (or less I assume). And there are two exceptions.

1) You can go no matter the distance in the 4th if you're down by 2 scores, you can go any time you're down late in the 4th regardless of deficit, and if you're up by "more than two scores" you cannot go no matter what. I assume more than two scores means 11 points?

2) This is the one that confused me. Reading it, my interpretation is if you're inside this 45-35 yard line area, you can go for it on 4th down because you're just outside of FG range. But in chat you said no. So what does this mean?

Thanks.

Titans are in the market for:

QB
WR
CB

and will field offers on just about anything.

Largely looking to trade draft, also have a decent 2nd yr RB with superstar attribute (Pope. 77-ish OVR) I'd be willing to part with for the right price.

I am interested in Locker if you get another QB.

Falcons updated block:

HB Jacquizz Rogers 81 OVR
MLB David Harris 82 OVR
WR Julio Jones 92 OVR (has to be a great offer)
#3 overall pick and the #3 pick of every subsequent round

Looking for:

Decent/good corners
Good TE threat
Decent QB with good THP

Can you explain the new 4th down rules please? Just want to make sure I follow them correctly.

To me, this says you can go for it any time any where on 4th and 1 (or less I assume). And there are two exceptions.

1) You can go no matter the distance in the 4th if you're down by 2 scores, you can go any time you're down late in the 4th regardless of deficit, and if you're up by "more than two scores" you cannot go no matter what. I assume more than two scores means 11 points?

2) This is the one that confused me. Reading it, my interpretation is if you're inside this 45-35 yard line area, you can go for it on 4th down because you're just outside of FG range. But in chat you said no. So what does this mean?

Thanks.

Yeah you've got it right. but in the 2nd scenario if you're on your opponents 45-35 yard line you can go for it on 4th. simply because it's a situation where teams would normally attempt it because of the lack of room to punt for optimum field position. It's a risk vs reward scenario here.

Top Bottom