• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

mackaveli

Seattle trades Doug Baldwin 80 overall WR to Minnesota for a 3rd round pick and 7th round pick.

It's pending. let me know trade committee if it's approved or not :D.

LegoDad

Adrian Peterson is on the trade block.

Greg Jennings, Kyle Rudolph, Teddy Bridgewater, Darryl Sharpton, All up for trade as well, trying to rebuild team.

Ray665

The Diablos and the Jets have agreed to the following trade in principle please review:

Jets send RG V.J. Dorsey

to the Diablos for a 2017 Sixth Round Pick

Jarate

Banned
In an effort to spice things up, The Packers have agreed to send Aaron "Made of Glass" Rodgers for the Titans Kedrick Ford and a 3rd Rounder

ShaneB

The Chiefs are now open

Had fun for a while, but got to a point where playing just wasn't fun, and made me angrier than I should ever get while playing a game. Last night I completely forgot about the league and realized I had to play and just wasn't into it the minute the game started. Knew it was time to finally quit after feeling like I was set to quit ages ago. Incredibly dumb you can't scrimmage with the league rosters too.

Best of luck to you folks with the season, and I hope it stays fun!

The Playoffs are less then a week away folks. For those who haven't made it this season or aren't going to take part. Take pride in playing spoiler for the few battling for the final spot. also please pay attention to this thread for the finale and how we'll approach what will most likely be our final offseason going into season 4 in which upon completion we'll take a break to catchup on our backlogs in order to regain our sanity for when Madden 17 is released. As always the postseason and draft schedule will be posted in the bottom of the OP so remember to check it randomly throughout the week of the playoffs and offseason so we can vote on a draft date and make for an easy transition going into the final season of our league. I'll update this shortly with more info as the days go on guys.

The Playoffs have officially begun folks..... For those who haven't made it. Check here regularly and the OP as well to keep informed with where we are and when the offseason starts. Goodluck to all those who made it to the big dance....

We are in the Conference Finals folks..... AFC Championship Game is the defending Superbowl Champion Indianapolis Colts vs The Toronto Thunderbirds and in the NFC Championship Game it is the Arizona Cardinals vs the Chicago Bears.

So we are literally a day away from the SuperBowl. The defending champion Colts will be facing the winner of tonights game with the Cardinals and Bears. Upon completion of the SuperBowl we will be jumping right into the offseason. Please view the OP for additional info in regards to the offseason and draft.

Congrats on both the Bears and Colts for an entertaining Superbowl that could've gone either way. With the Colts repeating as champs we are now in the offseason. The resigning period will advance tomorrow. 10:00 pm est free agency will begin folks then we'll be advancing twice a day.

The Toronto Thunderbirds and Tennessee Titans have come to a trade agreement. The Toronto Thunderbirds trade league MVP Johnny "Football" Manziel to the Tennessee Titans for Star RE Kedrick Ford and the Titans 1st round pick in the upcoming draft which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The London Black Knights have traded WR Randall Cobb and a 3rd round pick to divisional rival San Francisco 49ers for their 1st round pick in the upcoming draft. Which has been approved by the trade committee....

Top Bottom