• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

The Toronto Thunderbirds (Browns) and Houston Texans have come to a trade agreement. Toronto sends CB Joe Haden to the Texans for the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Bills and Falcons have come to a trade agreement. The Bills send CB McKelvin to the Falcons for a 3rd round pick. This has been approved by the trade committee

abrack08

Cardinals trade:
FS Rashad Johnson (83 ovr)
4th round pick (2017)

To the Redskins for:
2nd Round Pick (2016)

Has already been approved by the committee

DCX

DCX
Broncos trade RG Luis Vasquez to Jets for a first and third

Broncos trade DT Terrence Knighton to Niners for a second rounder

DCX

The Toronto Thunderbirds (Browns) and New York Jets have come to a trade agreement. Toronto trades Center Alex Mack and WR Nico Howard to the Jets for Sheldon Richardson, Nick Mangold and a 2nd round pick which has been approved by the trade committee.

abrack08

Cardinals Trade
DT Dan Williams (86 ovr, 29 yo)
MLB Lorenzo Alexander (81 ovr, 33 yo)
to the Raiders for
1st round pick (2016, 17th overall)
CB Keith McGill (70 ovr, 27 yo)

Has been approved by the committee

The Saints and Browns have come to a trade agreement. The Saints send their 1st rounder to the Browns for next years 1st rounder as approved by the trade committee

The Toronto Thunderbirds (Cleveland Browns) trade block:

WR: Kegan Gardner, Devonte Fletcher, Cameron Stumph
DT: Ahtyba Rubin, Desmond Bryant (both Nose Tackles)

Looking for LG's or MLB's

mackaveli

On Trade block - Seattle Seahawks

DT - Antonio Smith Age 34, Overall 80
MLB - David Harris, Age 32, Overall 81

Want picks or whatever. Need to get rid of the old farts.

thomasbk

4 time Super Bowl participant Buffalo Bills have agreed to trade Superstar development WR Effrem Hansen to the Green Bay Packers for QB Macon Burrell!
Committee?

thomasbk

The defending AFC east champion Buffalo Bills have agreed to trade QB Erik Rodriguez Manuel, Jr. to the London Black Knights for their 2nd round pick in the 2017 Draft (next draft is 2017 right?)

In summary:
Ex Rams get EJ Manuel.
Bills get 2nd rounder.

The defending AFC east champion Buffalo Bills have agreed to trade QB Erik Rodriguez Manuel, Jr. to the London Black Knights for their 2nd round pick in the 2017 Draft (next draft is 2017 right?)

In summary:
Ex Rams get EJ Manuel.
Bills get 2nd rounder.

The Trade Committee has approved this trade.

The Rams and Colts have come to a trade agreement. The Rams send their 3rd and 5th rounder in the draft to the Colts for RT Gosder Cherilus which has been approved by the trade committee.

The Rams and Bucs have come to a trade agreement. The Rams send a 2nd rounder (Seahawks) and RT Chris Hairston to the Bucs for RT Demar Dotson which has been approved by the trade committee...

Ray665

Trade proposal :

Ej manual from black Knights to mexico city Diablos for a 2017 2nd round draft pick has been agreed upon.

OkayRene

Steelers are open.

I had to remove myself from the league because I don't agree with certain rules, or the general structure of a league that lets one person create rules and impetuously enforce them as she sees fit, without consulting anyone.

I think I've always played a clean game. I think rules are important to have in place to protect people from bad sportsmanship, such as running up the score. That is not what occurred.

I enjoyed playing with a lot of you. Send me friend requests on PSN: okayrene. Or on GroupMe if you ever want to play head-to-head, or even just to shoot the breeze.

I wish you all luck with your seasons!

— Rene

Steelers are open.

I had to remove myself from the league because I don't agree with certain rules, or the general structure of a league that lets one person create rules and impetuously enforce them as she sees fit, without consulting anyone.

I think I've always played a clean game. I think rules are important to have in place to protect people from bad sportsmanship, such as running up the score. That is not what occurred.

I enjoyed playing with a lot of you. Send me friend requests on PSN: okayrene. Or on GroupMe if you ever want to play head-to-head, or even just to shoot the breeze.

I wish you all luck with your seasons!

— Rene

Your perception of this whole matter is pretty skewed. But it is what it is. All the best to you. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm going to have to retire as the coach of the Lions. Unfortunately life is starting to get in the way of having time to play as many video games as I'd like, and at best I'd maybe be able to play half of my games this season and maybe half next. Someone who has more time should take them over so the team gets the proper attention and people in the league aren't stuck playing the cpu so often. It's been a lot of fun through the seasons that I did play, and maybe I'll have a chance to play with you guys again when Madden 16 is out.

Best of luck to all of you, I hope this league continues on for seasons to come.

I'm going to have to retire as the coach of the Lions. Unfortunately life is starting to get in the way of having time to play as many video games as I'd like, and at best I'd maybe be able to play half of my games this season and maybe half next. Someone who has more time should take them over so the team gets the proper attention and people in the league aren't stuck playing the cpu so often. It's been a lot of fun through the seasons that I did play, and maybe I'll have a chance to play with you guys again when Madden 16 is out.

Best of luck to all of you, I hope this league continues on for seasons to come.

It's been fun having you in the league and getting to know you. Hopefully we see you again in Madden 16 man. All the best.

Top Bottom