• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, The Hives have so much swag. LOL @ him calling out the V.I.P section.

edit: BOO! I gotta choose between The Weeknd and Justice fml =/

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Man fuck the Hives. It's bad enough all these people gathered in one spot to listen to their plundered riffs but he has the audacity to make them sit on the no doubt disgusting ground. I had one band try that shit with me once before and they, like the Hives can also go fuck themselves.

tm24

Man fuck the Hives. It's bad enough all these people gathered in one spot to listen to their plundered riffs but he has the audacity to make them sit on the no doubt disgusting ground. I had one band try that shit with me once before and they, like the Hives can also go fuck themselves.
The ground isn't that bad. Also, most people enjoyed it, if only for the short rest

mojiimbo

Hmm, I haven't given a shit about The Hives for nearly 10 years but now I'm tempted to go see them when they come around promoting their new album. Didn't get to see them back then and what I catched of their set right now seemed pretty great as far as the actual performance goes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Airplane Boys aren't really my type of jams but I admire their verve.

Farooq

Banned
Customers are fucking idiots, not my customers...LOL

Noel Gallagher is hilarious. He is right though about the state of the music industry. Kinda arrogant about it, but he is right.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

Noel Gallagher is hilarious. He is right though about the state of the music industry. Kinda arrogant about it, but he is right.

"Obama, if you're listening. You can fucking sort that out."

Blackhead

Redarse

I just noticed they actually gave the Gallagher interview its own slot haha

Dartastic

Not gonna lie, I've never seen what Weeknd looks like. He looks like the kinda guy who would stumble around a club trying to find a girl but fail miserably for some weird awkward reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom