• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

The weirdest part of the Florence performance was seeing Emma Watson rocking out 10ft in front of

and my Coachella weekend is done. Time to get home and sleep for once

Switched routers and refreshed the stream - it's a lot better now. This is kind of my live Florence fix - I wanted to see her later this month when she's coming into town, but the tickets were sold out in one or two days - I didn't move fast enough. She's in probably in my top 3 artists I'd like to see live, and I've already seen the other two.

I'll have to ask my sister later about Florence and who else she saw though - she's at Coachella and was supposed to go see her and others.

DR DRE & SNOOP

Excited-Birthday-Boy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow, Snoop is incomparable.

Dre, meh... He sounds ok I guess but holy shit Snoop, dat flow.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to have a Nate Dogg tribute slideshow to a track about getting pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom