• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Best Phoenix song because Lost in Translation

uhh that last song they just played was Girlfriend.

When is Daft Punk coming on to bail out this Phoenix set

get-out-gif.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
K had to switch, no more Knife Party for forever.

It's like every beep boop wub drop imaginable condensed into one set and it keeps on going forever.

I don't know if that makes it good music, but it's one of the most entertaining things I've seen music wise.

Jzero

It's like every beep boop wub drop imaginable condensed into one set and it keeps on going forever.

I don't know if that makes it good music, but it's one of the most entertaining things I've seen music wise.

It's giving me eargasms that's for sure.

I get the feeling that the Daft Punk appearance we may (or may not) get will be just like their appearance at Madison Square Garden for 1901 and/or If I Ever Feel Better.

I'd love to be wrong and have them switch it up

EDIT: Welp here's 1901

Ugh that's one thing I hate about Knife Party's sets, the guy always yelling through it. I just want to listen to the mix and have you occasionally speak, not every minute and sound like a massive D-Bag along with it too.

iavi

This knife party set is probably the best thing ever if you're in the crowd. It's not translating through a YT stream, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom