• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

tebunker

Banned
Did Alabama really break the SEC?

What is going on today? I wouldn't be surprised if Arky beat UF today. All hail Uk SEC east champs.

As for tonight's game I am not sure what to think 100%

LSU has some talent but doesn't match up well at all along the line. Bama will be able to play 4 dl all game and let the Lbs attack. There is always some hoodoo with this matchup last 9 years so it will be close early but Bama will salt it away.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Did Alabama really break the SEC?

What is going on today? I wouldn't be surprised if Arky beat UF today. All hail Uk SEC east champs.

As for tonight's game I am not sure what to think 100%

LSU has some talent but doesn't match up well at all along the line. Bama will be able to play 4 dl all game and let the Lbs attack. There is always some hoodoo with this matchup last 9 years so it will be close early but Bama will salt it away.

I'm not even sure Arky over Florida would be an upset. Florida just has a better record because they have played an easier schedule.

Then again, that Auburn game. That was kinda bad.

We could have beat Iowa/Illinois with Rescigno.

It really hurts how many games we throw away with Laviano.

I like to pretend that Gio wouldn't be what he is now, if he played that early. That he needed to sit and see things until he was truly ready, but yes it does make you wonder what if.

To be fair, Gio was hot garbage in the Spring Game and practices.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Vandy just got totally screwed on a call? Not able to watch at the moment... shit.

Ball was stripped while the runner was going down. It was called a fumble on the field and on replay the ball came out at basically the exact same moment the player hit the ground. It wasn't really clear one way or the other, but they overturned it anyway.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ball was stripped while the runner was going down. It was called a fumble on the field and on replay the ball came out at basically the exact same moment the player hit the ground. It wasn't really clear one way or the other, but they overturned it anyway.

The split screen they had, you could see shadow and light underneath the rbs backside. It wasn't down yet.

Rutgers looking competent.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom