• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Well, MSU got the upset and that was fun, but I'd have rather seen Vandy beat Auburn.

Also, Navy over ND, nice.

So Baylor players/fans are protesting the firing of Briles? Seriously? It's like Penn St fans wanting to go back to pretending the Paterno shit never happened. The act of trying to forgive or in Baylor's case defend it only makes it worse.

RoKKeR

Well, we gave them Auburn a run for their money. Looks like we might have had a shot there at the end, really sucky way for it to end. Ah well, solid showing against a big team on the road.

So Baylor players/fans are protesting the firing of Briles? Seriously? It's like Penn St fans wanting to go back to pretending the Paterno shit never happened. The act of trying to forgive or in Baylor's case defend it only makes it worse.

Yuuuup. Fuck that program and fuck those fans. I hope the feds actually do something. They won't, though.

ag-my001

Well injuries are supposed to be taken into account.

Also, that ref fist pumping a Clanga TD is hilarious.

Picked a good game not to watch it seems.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Paul Johnson has too big of a buy-out. What they'll end up doing is new AD is gonna start around the Holidays and really start when the new year begins.

He'll ride CPJ out next season, and then get rid of him unless we do a big turn around. Buy-out will be much lower. Plus Stans will be more cemented in his AD job by then.

While I'd like to see Roof gonna as D cord I bet if CPJ thinks he only has one more year that he'll just ride out the current staff. No need to make a change for 1 year unless he really wants to save his job at GT.

squicken

Probably closer to 4th, maybe worse. I'd wonder if LSU or Arky recruits Texas better than tech.

Definitely worse. TCU, Baylor and even Houston probably recruit Texas better. I swear to God the first night I spent in Lubbock there were tumbleweeds rolling through my apartment complex

Top Bottom