• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

Falchion

Why do the service academies run the triple option? I mean it's fun to watch but I'm just curious

It's a good offense if you don't have high caliber skill positions. It's hard to gameplan for in one week so you can catch a lot of teams unprepared.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
When your mom who's almost 70 text's you and says GT D couldn't stop me from scoring and I'm old with a knee replacement.

Smh GT D

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Ahhh well I guess that makes sense. It would be pretty tough to gameplan for since so few teams use it much anymore.

Navy specifically runs the triple O because Paul Johnson runs the triple O, and that's where he went after GA Southern.

The current Navy coach is his protégé who worked under him. He learned the offense, and he's doing his version.

Falchion

I'll gladly take the close win considering our QB was out / injured and who knows what's going on with Pettway. Just need to get healthy.

Top Bottom