• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: The next Nintendo Direct will take place tomorrow, the company has announced.

This was basically a Square-Enix conference + farming games + Pikmin 4 logo.

Best part is that Crisis Core releases this year. I wasn't expecting that!

Naked Lunch

Radiant Silvergun looked like the Xbox 360 port - had the same upgraded graphical effects.
Nice to see it finally make it to other consoles.

The rumors about this announcement being Radiant Silvergun 2 were wrong unfortunately :(

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
This direct has been

Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I got….

New Zelda trailer
Fire Emblem Engage
Octopath 2
Ryza 3
New info XC3 DLC

I’m satisfied, just wish we get Muramasa on modern system.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Got overly excited for a new 2D Zelda but I'll take the BOTW2 date.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Tears of the Kingdom huh. Worse name than Breath of the Wild, but alright.

And they're really still reusing the same general world, SIX YEARS after BOTW? That actually surprises me.

AMSCD

I got….

New Zelda trailer
Fire Emblem Engage
Octopath 2
Ryza 3
New info XC3 DLC

I’m satisfied, just wish we get Muramasa on modern system.
I wouldn't really call that a trailer. It was like 5 seconds of gameplay.

It is interesting though. They didn't show any new mainline games at all (except Pikmin). Maybe there really is a new system incoming?

th4tguy

Damn, still no twilight princess. Trying to figure out if I need to purchase the digital wii u version before it's too late.

Sojiro

Not the strongest direct, but happy with Octopath 2, Fire Emblem, and Pikmin 4 announcements, Story of Seasons looks great but shit I still haven't played Rune Factory 5 enough to have time to jump in with it. Glad to finally have release dates for Bayo, Zelda, and Front Mission remake.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Overall this was meh. So much anime farming and JRPGs. Which is cool if you're into that, but eh.

I've also gotta say that with a few exceptions almost everything shown looked terrible technically. I know, it's the Switch, but going from PS5 to this stuff... I really need that Switch 2.

And no WW/TP ports. Fucking "insiders" lol.

Last edited:

nordique

So much for the insiders claiming wind waker, twilight princess and Metroid prime remasters lol

Anyways TONS of games announced. Some really nice surprises including crisis core

Pikmin 4 though. F. Yes. Soooooooooo happy about that one

I like the new Zelda name. Tears of the Kingdom. Cool

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Wanted to give it a solid 7/10, but then Tales of Symphonia, Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe and Zelda reveal happened so lets make that a 8/10 again.

Fire Emblem Engage and Atelier Ryza 3 are guaranteed Day 1's for me. Project Zero, Front Mission announcement, Pikmin 4, Octopath and Rune Tralever are all on my radar. And a solid list of Nintendo 64 titles coming, although I had hoped they didnt take so long.

Almost forgot, I'll include half a bonus point for Peach Gardens in Mario Kart 8, that was one of my favorite tracks in the DS version.

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
Ugh. So much anime BS. I skipped through 90% of it. And "Tears of the Kingdom"? How is that giving away anything about the gameplay or revealing some big secret?

Sojiro

those remakes is looking good.
Yeah I am so down for those FM games, 1 and 2 will be new experiences for me so I am stoked to get them. I played through FM 3 quite a few times on the PS1 and am happy it'll get a remake treatment to. Really hope they get physical versions.

Top Bottom