• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Feb 8th, 2023 (40min long)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Senua

Gold Member
You fucks who leaked Metroid Prime trilogy HD probably caused Nintendo to say fuck you, now you get them individually.
Nintendo are genius, there are people "literally shaking" and stuffing their dollars into Furukawa's asshole as we speak. god bless them all

graywolf323

are we ending with a new Professor Layton game? because I’m okay with that

edit: nope more dlc this time for Mario Kart

Last edited:

Doom85

Oh shit? New Layton?!

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Haha someone tag the Layton dude

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This went from C -> A for me in a big hurry

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
How much will they charge for PRIME "REMASTERED"?

It's not even a real REMASTER with those awful textures.
Yeah, looks like a fucking straight port, basically what they did with Skyward Sword, just changing the controls and slightly upping the resolution. Definitely not a real “remaster” though, that’s blatantly obvious

Ristifer

Nintendo took so fucking long with a Prime remaster that I just got a PC in the meantime to play the whole trilogy on PrimeHack. Where was this drop years ago? Maybe it means MP4 is at least a little closer. Hopefully.

jshackles

Zelda time?

TonyK

Everything felt like some sort of Gamepass catalog for Nintendo... but paying each game individually! 😪

Top Bottom