• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced | June 21 7:00 AM PT

MagnesD3

Oh man the demographics on this system are the worst, these bland farm/sim/mid rpgs games have to sell here or they wouldn't waste time showing them lol

I'm sure an rpg where no one talks will be super interesting..

Is the switch just where the Facebook game crowd went?

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
All the Nintendo, Sony and Xbox directs make me wonder the same thing, how the fuck is there players for all these games

Trunx81

Who doesnt want some 10 year old batman games?

LMaooooo

Why even port this shit, WB is desperate af
I do. Played them years ago on the PS3 and always wanted to play them again, especially on the go. Though not in sunlight, lol

Who doesnt want some 10 year old batman games?

LMaooooo

Why even port this shit, WB is desperate af
Spongebob Squarepants Money GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Overcooked garage

Hudo

I bet that they don't say anything more regarding that Peach game because it will also come to the new Nintendo console.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dragon Quest fuck yeah

MMaRsu

Banned
I do. Played them years ago on the PS3 and always wanted to play them again, especially on the go. Though not in sunlight, lol
Not trying to console wars, I have a Switch and am curious about new Nintendo games.

But cmon play these games on a good system man, that can bring some good fps and graphics on screen.

It's certainly worth it.

Last edited:

Trunx81

Not trying to console wars, I have a Switch.

But cmon play these games on a good system man, that can bring some good fps and graphics on screen.

It's certainly worth it.
Won´t buy a Steam Deck for this ;) The only other option to play them mobile. Let´s wait for the DF "impossible port" video.

kevm3

They really need to bring E3 back. These console manufacturer events where they don't have to compete with each other has been DULL

It's time for a new Nintendo system as well. I'm getting sick of looking at early ps3 level graphics. The switch was awesome when it first came out and was my favorite system during that ps4 era, but it's time for something new

FunkMiller

Gold Member
They really need to bring E3 back. These console manufacturer events where they don't have to compete with each other has been DULL

It's time for a new Nintendo system as well. I'm getting sick of looking at early ps3 level graphics. The switch was awesome when it first came out and was my favorite system during that ps4 era, but it's time for something new

It’ll be another year until we hear about switch 2, I’d say.

ARK1391

Nintendo is boring as fuck now. Almost everything here is a rehash of shit I have played already. They are coasting.
I mean isn't that Nintendo though? Mario, Zelda, Pikman, Metroid are all really old franchises that they keep making. I personally love it, but this isn't new, this is what they have always done.

Top Bottom