• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conservatives Freak Out About Django Unchained

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrack08

Laughing so hard at those comments... this one is my favorite.

John Robert Mallernee said:
There’s nothing wrong with a White person (or anyone else) being “racist” – - – or prejudiced, bigoted, biased, et cetera.

It’s our natural survival instinct.

Did the government or Hollywood convince you otherwise?

The white people he's referring to are slave owners. I don't think there's any kind of common situation where a Caucasian American was enslaved by African Americans in history that would warrant a white person wanting to kill black people. That's the difference.

The white people he's referring to are slave owners. I don't think there's any kind of common situation where a Caucasian American was enslaved by African Americans in history that would warrant a white person wanting to kill black people. That's the difference.

What about Obamacare and the national debt?

What about Obamacare and the national debt?
1286531162354.gif

It offended ONE black person. Spike Lee only represents himself.

This quote from her Inglorious Basterd review:

"Yes, this movie is somewhat bloody and graphic (a couple of Nazi scalpings are shown as is a scene of “The Bear Jew” (Eli Roth) wailing on a Nazi’s head with a baseball bat–though that’s only briefly shown). But the violence is for a reason: it’s good against evil. And it’s thoroughly satisfying. I wish they showed even more. I don’t apologize for cheering on the killing of Nazis. They were inhuman. And the treatment they got in this movie is the same way we should treat all of our enemies, but simply don’t have the guts to do so. It’s fun to see the SS and Gestapo members get well-merited permanent reminders of their days wearing the swastika."

just shows how hypocritical she is. This violence is ok but blacks should just get over it.
And I was gonna say, let's go Godwin and compare it to her thoughts on Inglourious Basterds.

Yes, all the subtlety of lines like "I hate slavery" must have gone over head.

Well he wasn't American. But that sheriff in the mountains seemed ok
He just wanted somone to share his birthday cake with. Which he probably made himself, poor fella

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
before everyone jumps to defend jamie as 'just a joke', didn't he or one of his dudes call Robin Quivers a 'house nigger'?

before everyone jumps to defend jamie as 'just a joke', didn't he or one of his dudes call Robin Quivers a 'house nigger'?

So your trying to say he is racist?

Not that it has anything to do with this subject, but he didn't say that. It was a radio host on his music station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom