• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
imad

was waiting on the returns from VP beating Fnatic and couldn't be on Fnatic over VP in time. fix your shit CSGOL

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Vexx vs. Lunatik

Never heard of Vexx and I've only seen Lunatik play once but I'm thinking about going all in on Lunatik.

Anyone of you have some insight on those teams?

Odah

Banned
If only I wasn't too late to bet. :(

I wish I started watching games eariler. Back when VP won Katowice. It's so disappointing seeing them fail.

Overall I would say the ESEA games were so much better than DHW.

Nothing can top the olofpass.

Best match ever. The rage, the aftermath, the continous laughing. It was PERFECT.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Sounds like a plan!

Yeah well I don't have much to lose, only like $15 dollars in total.

I've only seen Lunatik once but I know they are a solid team and I'm pretty confident they should take the win in a bo3.
Still a bit hesitant though.

EsniuX1.jpg

Odah

Banned
^ I think I just threw up a little...

anyways here are my winnings from this tournament c:

d2760a776d.png

27425d3cb0.jpg

+ dozens of crap skins

and I'm also about to get some nice skins tomorrow since:

b2e8cf3d7c.jpg

so all in all: ESEA S17 > DHW

Rivitur

Banned
Yeah well I don't have much to lose, only like $15 dollars in total.

I've only seen Lunatik once but I know they are a solid team and I'm pretty confident they should take the win in a bo3.
Still a bit hesitant though.
Don't bet m8. This is the new lunatik (valens, relyks, and Dunmore is the same) they are good but it might be a closer match than expected. Vexx is a pretty good team ive seen them play a few times and haven't seen lunitik play recently so I'd avoid any bet on this game if I were you. (Id take lunitik barley to edge out vexx if I had to bet)

Oh and I say Vexx is good because they are 3/5 of Mobility gaming .

Omega

Banned
Don't bet m8. This is the new lunatik (valens, relyks, and Dunmore is the same) they are good but it might be a closer match than expected. Vexx is a pretty good team ive seen them play a few times and haven't seen lunitik play recently so I'd avoid any bet on this game if I were you. (Id take lunitik barley to edge out vexx if I had to bet)

relyks and valens on the same team?

bet on the other guys. Those guys have mastered the craft of throwing and choking. They make VP and C9 blush

MayMay

Banned
Had my first post on page 150, now its almost at 400. Man, this thread grew alot <3

Lol.. at least I'm not facing the struggle of being stuck in Silver 3/4 anymore like back then when I first started playing CSGO.

Edit:
(page 75 and 200 for yall 100ppp masterrace people)

Haroon

If anyone has any extra AWP Asiimov laying around, do you want to sell it to me for thirty american dollars? I can paypal u da money.

Haribi

Thanks for the advice mate, but with how greedy I am by the time of your post I had already placed the bet :p

But so far so good

Mokoi

Banned
So now that ESEA is over... whats the next big event I can bet / lose skins on like an idiot? :D
I believe you mean watch some good counter strike games, but the mlg 420xdoritoXXquickscopez event is happening in January. There may be something sooner then that though.

Ludono

I believe you mean watch some good counter strike games, but the mlg 420xdoritoXXquickscopez event is happening in January. There may be something sooner then that though.

Just an event where teams I actually know are playing. I hate these weird events with teams like TMP or ClutchiT, no attachment and no interest in watching or betting :p

Atsuo after your finals man, the great Atsuo battles. It'll be Gaf vs Atsuo and the lower ranking players.

That's the only way we can balance things out.

CoolS

You guys did good.

Just looked at the first page of the thread. People are either banned or don't post here anymore :( (well except for me, but I didn't visit this thread for a long time in between)

Rivitur

Banned
You guys did good.

Just looked at the first page of the thread. People are either banned or don't post here anymore :( (well except for me, but I didn't visit this thread for a long time in between)
Lol holy fuck @ the bans and junior status on the first page.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I got an ace tonight and did not even realize it until i rewatched the highlights, to be fair it was second round with a bizone though.

And then the same match (inferno) we were saving (no armor) I had an awesome 1v3. Planted the bomb at b and then hid in the corner near construction and truck, picked the guy with the awp off, kiled the defuser, and the last guy did not bother trying to defuse lol.

Sajjaja

I got an ace tonight and did not even realize it until i rewatched the highlights, to be fair it was second round with a bizone though.

And then the same match we were saving (no armor) I had an awesome 1v3. Planted the bomb and then hid in the corner near construction and truck, picked the guy with the awp off, kiled the defuser, and the last guy did not bother trying to defuse lol.

That's my favourite tactic on Dust 2.

You guys did good.

I'm quoted in the OP and I'm still here :D

But yeah I mostly lurk nowadays so I suppose you're right. Had to bury my free time y'all RIP mah aim. :(

udiie

http://www.twitch.tv/rlenk
this is probably the best thing i could ever watch while trying to study

how long do you think you could play CSGO for straight without any real breaks?
I'm pretty sure I've maybe hit 6-7 hours straight, but I just start getting really shitty and dying a lot.

udiie

4 hours is probably where it goes bad for me, although I often keep going because the group is good.

I stopped today after playing too long. Bowed out for a game and just didn't come back. Couldn't keep staring at my monitor after getting back to the real world.

right now it sucks being a student (or having any other desk job for that matter) and staring at screens for 10 hours in a day studying/working.
by the time i want to relax and play CS or something else, I don't even want to look at my monitor any more.

MayMay

Banned
There were times when I played 10+hrs of CS without really stopping IF the groups I played with were fun, I can last that long. Could potentially go even longer - because sleep is for the weak.
Don't play that much anymore though, at least not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom