• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

udiie

two great cs go moments from the past two days
7wVNyfZ.jpg

Haroon

Atsou, its your time!

no one in NA scene can AWP outside of Skadoodle and he's notorious for his awful communication so they would never pick him up. Shahzam is ok but he's not a game changer like a Skadoodle, JW or KennyS.

Haha, my focus is education :). I think one of the most important aspects of being good at sniping is to have a plan when you're holding a specific position. For example, if you're watching long a, and they do a pop flash at long a, you should position yourself at a different angle. Like the boxes in the site, but that would be dangerous because they will most likely throw their grenades there. So, you either move up to cat, for a short while, or stay at long a, and counter flash them when they're getting close. Flicking is important, but if you make the smart decisions, you should have an easier time with sniping.

Divius

Man I totally called VP winning over Fnatic.

I still went all in on Fnatic because of how wrong I usually am.

RIP my favorite playing skins.

udiie

Glock-18 | Grinder (FT) -- MB-4C5AB13810C1DB2D - Taken by CoolS. 16 entrants total.
CZ75-Auto | Tread Plate (MW) -- MB-EFED49EA31740B92 - Taken by haveheart. 10 entrants total.
AK-47 | Predator (FT) -- MB-BD4AB6C802C58AF0 - Taken by Rivitur. 12 entrants total.
USP-S | Stainless (FT) -- MB-1AD8906338CC20EC - Taken by Crakatak187. 8 entrants total.
M4A4 | Desert Storm (MW) -- MB-4CB90BE25A8A32BF - Taken by ericksakti. 11 entrants total.

congrats guys
add me if you havent already:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/udiie/

CoolS

Oh I won :eek:

Thanks for the giveaway udiie. Already accepted your trade request and will pistol DM tonight with the Glock.

Also I hope we don't reach 400 pages tonight Europe time when I'm sleeping because I won't be able to post the OT 2 till tomorrow morning then.

Odah

Banned
Damn Fnatic let me down against VP (who would have thought that -_-)

but now they gonna win against iBP and then beat VP in even with their bo3 advante!

(imo it's a stupid idea to have a bo3 advantage, should be 1 map advantage in a bo5 instead)

Omega

Banned
Damn Fnatic let me down against VP (who would have thought that -_-)

but now they gonna win against iBP and then beat VP in even with their bo3 advante!

(imo it's a stupid idea to have a bo3 advantage, should be 1 map advantage in a bo5 instead)

I thought that. its why I bet on VP

It's a double elim style, why would they not be required to lose twice? Wouldn't be fair if they get kicked after one loss while every other team got a second chance.

CoolS

I thought that. its why I bet on VP

It's a double elim style, why would they not be required to lose twice? Wouldn't be fair if they get kicked after one loss while every other team got a second chance.

Pretty much this.

I wonder how the odds will be for the grand final though. I think fnatic should be able to win even in two BO3s. Maybe I'll do an "underdog" bet on them

Odah

Banned
I'm not gonna bet on the finals. I already bet 10$ in skins on Fnatic winning the tournament ;_;

Now it pretty much sucks cus they have 0.87 odds lol

Haroon

Played some casual MM earlier. 30-3, aww yiss. Oh, I also got called some racist remarks. That's always fun.

Edit: Also found my best score in this game so far (I think):

TdEVThW.png

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
All in on Fnatic? What do you guys think?

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Eh, it's as safe a bet as you can hope for and odds will let you make a bit of profit I guess

oojb.jpg

Need to rebuild my stash after that C9 loss ;_;

Yeah I just bet my 4 best skins for 9,60$ in return.

What sucks is that I was 95% sure that IBP and VP were gonna win yesterday, but felt too scared to bet big on them so I only put $3 in value on IBP.

A friend, who is new to betting, won $20 total on my advice on IBP and VP.
Fuck I wish I was more courageous.

CoolS

I went medium on Fnatic. IBP is playing reasonably well in this event.

Thinking of going all in on VP though. They only have to win 2 maps in the final. Their opponent has to win 4.

Their opponent is arguaably the best team in the world though. Anything can happen.

Their opponent is arguaably the best team in the world though. Anything can happen.

True. Although VP did beat Fnatic just yesterday, and they beat IBP in that close game day before. I just feel that the BO3 advantage is quite big so I'm favoring them to win regardless of who they face. Maybe a medium instead of large bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom