• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generous.

Will go in on the AK, Glock and CZ.

Don't use the USP-S and I have a M4A1-S Atomic. I do have an AK Blue Laminate but it doesn't belong to me so it would be nice to give it back. Friend let me borrow some skins for the more common weapons when I started playin GO.

I really should have learnt my lesson with Cases due to playing Dota for the past year or so but I still give in and buy keys.

Omega

Banned
Generous.

Will go in on the AK, Glock and CZ.

Don't use the USP-S and I have a M4A1-S Atomic. I do have an AK Blue Laminate but it doesn't belong to me so it would be nice to give it back. Friend let me borrow some skins for the more common weapons when I started playin GO.

I really should have learnt my lesson with Cases due to playing Dota for the past year or so but I still give in and buy keys.

yeah i just buy the skins I want now. then again I only spent real money on the AWP Lightning Strike and like an extra dollar for a Blood in the Water

I was pretty lucky when I first started opening cases getting stat trak weapons so I spent that money on my other weapons. Occasionally I take a chance on a crate for a knife but it's not worth it. I want a damn M9 Bayo Slaughter..

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I fucking lost it earlier, sorry. I love pouring my heart all over the forum.

anyways, I rewatched the demo clip of the game we had, and it more than justifies what I said when I had given that advice. that's the end of this scooby doo mystery

udiie

i also, would like to open a knife some day.
i limit myself to maybe 1-2 cases a month though, so ill be waiting years
lol :'(

Haroon

Officially Thuglife

Official Thread i believe

We should call the next version, the beginning of the end. Starring the end. And then we should have the opponent be the beginning. And they could just duke it out. End versus Beginning. Who will win? Who will take the iron thread!? Who will be the one that stays for the unprecedented ending, or will it be the beginning that will conquer. Only you can find it. In your heart. Your mind. Your very fabric of existence.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I just woke up, apparently I missed everything. Seems like C9 just won, so thats good but when did their odds go from 60-40 to 74-26?????? There goes my return value :mad:

Also anywhere I can watch the All-Star match from earlier?

Yeah, terrible returns, was supposed to get like $20 value earlier this is like..... $10 :/

Kjjb.jpg

Yeah same :(
Was supposed to get $10 in returns now it's $6.
I can't even afford an AK Red Line, which was the only reason I bet in the first place.
Guess I have to sell all my cases now.

All these ESEA games are going in the 80:20 odds territory. Makes it difficult to actually get any value from wins. My returns are filling up with 0.04 skins :\

Odah

Banned
It looks like they are about even in value.

I traded it.

Looks like the Griffin is going down in price (1,04-1,10€) AND it's a purple case skin so it likely is going to drop sooner or later while the Famas Styx can be only obtained by missions or regular drops (and it's 1,19€ - 1,30€ on the market atm and going up in price)

I think I made profit AND got a nice skin \o/

Kanokare

I fucking lost it earlier, sorry. I love pouring my heart all over the forum.

anyways, I rewatched the demo clip of the game we had, and it more than justifies what I said when I had given that advice. that's the end of this scooby doo mystery

Hahah. Yeah I don't know what's going on these days with our group but yall are always fun to play with so hope things don't blow over too much. Love our original group too.

PS -
Can I shoot you??

Odah

Banned
^ omfg, want *-*

If I would be a 50+ senior I'd already have had atleast 3 heart attacks.

VP vs. iBP ezy pzy right?
19faec3ecd.png

yeah totally...

b9ed64c1cb.jpg

Fnatic vs. Titan gonna be a eazy 2:0 right?
df5b41f3b8.png

indeed...
8801847123.jpg

udiie

dayyummmmm

reposting for new page
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 CSGO weapon skins. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the skin you want.. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple skins on the list below. Send an individual PM for each skin you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any skins not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

- Do whatever you please with these skins, but two things:
1. This is a giveaway intended for people who don't have a whole lot of skins they like, or like the one's in the draw. If you already own a bunch for the weapons listed, consider skipping this.
2. If you lose these in a bet, don't tell me.

fN3qJ9N.png

Glock-18 | Grinder (FT) -- MB-4C5AB13810C1DB2D - Taken by CoolS. 16 entrants total.
CZ75-Auto | Tread Plate (MW) -- MB-EFED49EA31740B92 - Taken by haveheart. 10 entrants total.
AK-47 | Predator (FT) -- MB-BD4AB6C802C58AF0 - Taken by Rivitur. 12 entrants total.
USP-S | Stainless (FT) -- MB-1AD8906338CC20EC - Taken by Crakatak187. 8 entrants total.
M4A4 | Desert Storm (MW) -- MB-4CB90BE25A8A32BF - Taken by ericksakti. 11 entrants total.

t1417945222z1.png

Some dude I've had on my friends list just tried to scam me. Like an idiot I clicked on a link they sent me and it tried to download something...Avast blocked it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom