• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
The day has cometh:

85464dba75.jpg

Fnatic being the underdog.

Fnatic underdog.

Fnatic.

Omega

Banned
Smh... Couldn't even hit a 30k
Can't believe I chose your team over atsou

lol

I probably could have hit 30k if I didn't mess up my binds. What I normally have set to talk was bound to my secondary. I didn't notice it for like 4 rounds and ended up dying in one of them, not being able to switch to get the easy kills on the other rounds.

I don't know how I didn't realize sooner. I was making callouts and no one was listening. I just thought my mouse was being stupid as that's usually the case

udiie

lol

I probably could have hit 30k if I didn't mess up my binds. What I normally have set to talk was bound to my secondary. I didn't notice it for like 4 rounds and ended up dying in one of them, not being able to switch to get the easy kills on the other rounds.

I don't know how I didn't realize sooner. I was making callouts and no one was listening. I just thought my mouse was being stupid as that's usually the case

i've had recording devices inputs set up incorrectly and talked to myself for games at a time

Omega

Banned
hey guys

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀

udiie

man this thread exploded now that im looking at it
200 pages in like 3 months compared to the 2ish years for the first 200
edit: or 100 pages if youre cool

When I first started posting in this thread it was a bit of a wasteland.

Yep. Honestly the betting is what brought it to life and eventhough it annoyed and ran off a few old posters it leveled itself out eventually with non betting talk from newer posters. Now we have a nifty little community.

I didn't listen to myself :(

lol. One of my first cases was a Statrak Dark Water M4a1s. Back when the M4a1s was a new gun. Since then every other case has been pretty much crap. I just gave up opening cases and bought a knife.

Out of curiosity any of you gonna try H1Z1? Tomorrow we find out it's release date.

haha. did you sell it?

I remember when I got mine and sold it. it was something over $15, then just bought a regular blue lam for just over $1.

Yeah eventually. The case I opened after that was a Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption which was worth ~5 dollars at the time (lost that in a bet). Since then my best case drops are the M4A4 Griffin and the Sawed-Off Highwayman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom