• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Dude Just Beat Off Watching Me Shower At The Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Szu said:
George-Takei-oh-my.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol This always gets me

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
Youta Mottenai said:
Disgusting creeps.

@OP: Let the staff know about it. The gym I go is also frequented by kids and, even if it wasn't, the last thing we would want there is some fucking creep jerking at the showers.

You often shower with kids...?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Jasoco said:
The words "off" and "at" don't need to be capitalized in the title. Please try again.

You missed "the".

You did manage to make the most obnoxious post in the thread though.

Dynamite Shikoku said:
You often shower with kids...?
Yes, me and all other male adults. The same in the females showers.
There's a third room so parents (who didn't exercise) can shower smaller kids.

Works like this: I finish my exercises, take a shower, dry myself, get dressed and leave.
Apply the same steps for any other people there.

So, this answer your question or are you trying to imply something?

zlatko

Banned
Why would you not call him out on it? Soapy or not if you were disturbed by it and had noticed it----why not YELL at him from the shower.

Your reaction makes no sense and I call bull crap on this story of yours.

vas_a_morir said:
I think this is the right thing to do. Like that woman who made a big deal on the train in that one video posted on GAF last week.

Right. For such a large guy, he looked scared shitless as soon as that woman called him out. They should release that video as a PSA in Japan.

Don't these gay guys ever think they might get the shit beaten out of them for doing this in front of the wrong guy?

It's just completely stupid behavior unless you're in a gay bathhouse or something.

Alucrid

Banned
TekkenMaster said:
Don't these gay guys ever think they might get the shit beaten out of them for doing this in front of the wrong guy?

It's just completely stupid behavior unless you're in a gay bathhouse or something.
:lol

Jasoco

Banned
xelios said:
You missed "the".

You did manage to make the most obnoxious post in the thread though.
To be more obnoxious, I meant to say "the" instead of "off". Oh well. I fail at being obnoxious, while still succeeding at the same time. So, winfail?

One must test the limits and see how creepy one's assailant/admirer is.

Turn as you did, yes, but spread those cheeks and deliver a cleveland steamer onto the tiles. Then, depending on the consistency of the newborn, scuff it under the curtain to his feet.

Replicant

2u6gv8g.jpg

PS: I'm guessing he's a fug? I find that a person's tolerance towards specific behavior increases if the perpertrator in question is good-looking.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
The only correct answer: Don't shower at the gym.

Or, if you must, report that shit immediately. Security cameras and shit.

njr

New York Sports Clubs you say? I did hear they are notorious for having pervs in showers. I'll stick with YMCA.

Meadows

Banned
y'all need to go to gyms in Asia. Naked old men washing each other, but still trying to be all manly. And the spitting....oh the spitting.

Dynamite Shikoku said:
OP: Was he circumcised? If so, do you agree with it?
Agreed. This thread should turn into the circumcised debate as well. If possible, let's turn every thread into that debate.

freddy

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
四国四国四国四国

I love being circumcised. My dick is clean as a whistle. :)
Yea mine too. Well, besides those lumps of yellow cheesy stuff that come up from time to time.

Irish

TekkenMaster said:

You've been trolling with each of your posts in this thread, right?

Meadows said:
y'all need to go to gyms in Asia. Naked old men washing each other, but still trying to be all manly. And the spitting....oh the spitting.

What? What is going on in these places? What's with the spitting?

btkadams

Wormdundee said:
What? What is going on in these places? What's with the spitting?
yeah! some girl told me in my grade 10 social studies class that it's not polite to spit, you should always swallow. no lie, another girl said that she spit and so that's why the other girl said it.

what would i do without public education?

btkadams

TekkenMaster said:
How common is this type of behavior (jerking off in front of random guy in the showers/locker room) amongst the gay population of the US?

I know lots of gays like to cruise, but don't they worry they might piss off a straight guy who feels threatened?
are you seriously asking this?

Cruising at the gym is serious business. There's definitely a fine ettiquite involved.

This guy was probably just horny. Or new to cruising.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
KevinCow said:
You should make erotic poses and take it as a compliment.

I wish I was sexy enough for another dude to beat off to. :(

Drewsky said:
You should have stayed showering till he finished. You were pretty inconsiderate.

Ssseth said:
He was clearly challenging you to a wank off. You lose.

By the time I got to the third comment I just lost it, you guys are too funny :lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I would've been like

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK

50 to watch, 250 to touch."

But seriously I would've yelled at him and made him feel weird for wanking at my bod.

This article is pretty interesting.

Apparently humans are the only animal that can masturbate to orgasm purely on mental imagery.

In fact, it’s not an uncommon problem for many caretakers of adolescent and adults with mental impairments, whose charges often enjoy masturbating in public and making onlookers squeal and squirm in discomfort. (Not unlike some captive primates housed in miserable conditions such as laboratories or roadside zoos, where self-stimulation sometimes becomes stereotypical.) But one thing that clinicians dealing with this problem may wish to consider is that the individual’s cognitive limitations may not allow them to engage in more “appropriate” private masturbation because of difficulties with mental representation. In fact, frequency of erotic fantasies correlates positively with intelligence. The average IQ of Lukianowicz’s sample was 132. So perhaps public masturbation, in which other people are physically present to induce arousal, is the only way that many with developmental disorders can achieve sexual satisfaction.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
njr said:
New York Sports Clubs you say? I did hear they are notorious for having pervs in showers. I'll stick with YMCA.

Heh, I'm glad I live close enough to the local NYSC that I can just shower when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom