• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday deals

georly

Ugh, finally caved on a PS4 even though I said I wouldn't.

Got a ps4 w/ physical uncharted disk I can sell to make some money back.

Managed to pick up bloodborne, minecraft for 16 bucks each, and arkham knight, ffxhd for 20 bucks each. Also nabbed a 2nd controller for 40 and the wireless headset for 70.

All I need now is a good deal on PS+ and some more justification for my purchase to be announced at PSX.

Koobion

Amazon's coupon code is very amusing. They're calling it a cheat code, and it's "UUDDLRLR".

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right

Anyone seen Danganropa 2 discounted? lol

NightOnyx

Deku Tree

Batman Arkham Knight is $19.99

Cyber Monday Cheat Code: 15% off select pre-orders and new releases
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gb1h_i...WAK3B99GW70&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_p=2302852542

Blood Bowl 2 $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VQRFC72/?tag=neogaf0e-20

If I pre-ordered twilight princess HD previously on Amazon is there any way to apply the Cyber Monday Cheat Code to the order?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse/ref...589011&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=WE5FRVL3IWWDVAN5

Got Just Cause 3 and the day 1 DLC for £17.62, on PC from CDKeys with their 10% off code. That's really the only thing I've brought, most of the deals didn't interest me really.

Boogiepop

Well dang, apparently I should've held off on DQ Heroes and Transformers from Amazon, as Best Buy has them for the same prices now, but with GCU. Kind of wish they wouldn't have saved those for Cyber Monday as I totally would've bought from them instead to save some money, but I guess there's not much I can do about that now.

Those deals are pretty lousy. Wasn't Until Dawn $20 for BF?

Cyber Monday prices are always worse than or equal to Black Friday prices. What were you expecting?

Cyber Monday is a sham. It's just a marketing ploy to squeeze some more sales from Thanksgiving weekend.

Cyber Monday prices are always worse than or equal to Black Friday prices. What were you expecting?

Cyber Monday is a sham. It's just a marketing ploy to squeeze some more sales from Thanksgiving weekend.
The ps4 bundle at target is better. You are also getting tlou and half off a year of PS+

So I see Mad Max is $30 at Walmart but it has been that price since Thursday. Is this just a Cyber Monday thing or would you expect the game to still be $30 in-store? It was $30 in-store on Friday.

sensui-tomo

Hate having to ask this, but are there any small External hard drives that would be great for the wii-u on sale? I'm looking at anything cheap and under 500GB above 100GB, I hate that i cant make a certain section of my 1tb dedicated to the wii-u (didnt xbox 360 allow this?)

Loudninja

Until Dawn is coming up again.

Also Halo 5: Guardians - Limited Edition ,Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Iorv3th

Trying to go to newegg to check if they have any deals on SSD but the site just keeps loading a promo and when i click anything it loads the same page in a new tab.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Is there any truth to that recent OoT reprint/restock rumor at Best Buy? Thinking of picking it and Majora up for my brother-in-law for Christmas, but didn't want to check any local stores if it's false.

lantus

Is there any truth to that recent OoT reprint/restock rumor at Best Buy? Thinking of picking it and Majora up for my brother-in-law for Christmas, but didn't want to check any local stores if it's false.

Seems like thats the case, I just placed my in-store pickup order.

Top Bottom