• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday deals

EthanC

Banned
A real testament to how far Halo has fallen that taking nearly 50 percent off the LE didn't attract more buyers.

Gurrry

lol is target's site down? i get some weird error when i go there

edit: also where is this BOGO deal? i dont see it on bestbuys site

Gurrry

Theres a few games that I want but not sure the best route

Borderlands Handsome Collection
Elder Scrolls Online
Yo Kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Dream Team

I see Elder Scrolls for 25 on steam, but kinda want it for xb1. Borderlands is 25 on PSN, might do that.

I cant seem to find any deals on the 3ds games though :(

sk3tch

Elder Scrolls Online
Yo Kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Dream Team

I see Elder Scrolls for 25 on steam, but kinda want it for xb1. Borderlands is 25 on PSN, might do that.

3DS: buy one get one 50% off on best buy. put them both in the cart and see what happens.

Elder Scrolls Online
Yo Kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Yo-Kai Watch is included in Best Buy's buy 1 get 1 50% off deal. Not sure about M&L tho

Ultryx

I don't think there would be a chance at a PS3 for a relatively cheap price, would there?

I'm planning on selling my PS3 and all games as a complete unit, if you're interested. I haven't come up with a price yet, but the PS3 was hardly ever used. I have basically most of the major titles from the PS3-era. Let me know.

Crimbo

UUDDLRLR works on Dark Souls 3 even though it isn't listed.
I managed to preorder last week when it was $54 and contacted them this morning if I could apply the promo to that order instead.
They graciously allowed it. $45.90 Dark Souls 3, I hope I don't end up wanting the collector's edition.

edit: now it's showing as eligible.

Elder Scrolls Online
Yo Kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Dream Team

As someone said Best Buy for 3DS games, b1g1 50% off for many, I think both your games are on the list (not sure about M&L)

Borderlands is $30 at gamestop, its $24 on Xbox.com if you are gold and $25 on PSN. 10% discount code on PSN too.

Elder Scrolls Online is also $24 on xbox.com with gold, I think its also on sale on PSN? $30 at gamestop.

xbox.com isn't showing sale prices when you search, only when you drill down into a game while you are logged into your account. If you use the store on your actual xbox it'll show the right price at the top.

Mugaaz

UUDDLRLR works on Dark Souls 3 even though it isn't listed.
I managed to preorder last week when it was $54 and contacted them this morning if I could apply the promo to that order instead.
They graciously allowed it. $45.90 Dark Souls 3, I hope I don't end up wanting the collector's edition.

DS3 is $29 on cdkeys.com with code CdkeysCyber10

Krakn3Dfx

The Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-955Q USB TV Tuner is $49.99 shipped right now.

This is a re-badged version of the Hauppauge Digital USB TV Tuner for Xbox One, so it'll work the same, but also comes with a remote control. Picked one up, looking forward to the DVR functionality coming early next year.

Not really a sale, but looks like XBL cost of The Crew: Complete Edition is incorrect.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...-Edition/6312d141-2d98-4c2b-80db-9a44887a91de

Includes original game, season pass and expansion for $19.99. Retails for $59.99 everywhere else currently.

Good stuff, bought. Heard Wild Ride makes the game quite a bit better, and $20 for everything is a price I can't pass up on.

Jhoan

Damn, missed the Until Dawn deal at $17 bucks. It would have made a decent X-Mas present for my brother who has a PS4. Will check out that Best Buy B1G1 50% off. It's a shame I don't have GCU though (my bro does). Guess one shouldn't underestimate Cyber Monday deals.

Squalltdx

I was bummed I decided not to go for Until Dawn after the first deal and now to wake up and see I missed an even better deal :(

nikos

Been looking for a Sunset Overdrive deal all weekend but nothing is coming up. I guess Target's 15% off + red card 5% + $5 off of $50 (adding other items to cart) is my best bet.

Been looking for a Sunset Overdrive deal all weekend but nothing is coming up. I guess Target's 15% off + red card 5% + $5 off of $50 (adding other items to cart) is my best bet.

If you can wait, I would suggest it. Theres gonna be more good deals before Christmas.

RedStep

A real testament to how far Halo has fallen that taking nearly 50 percent off the LE didn't attract more buyers.

No more than when the Halo 2 CE was in stock for years after launch, despite being the biggest launch ever at the time.

Superfans bought the LE/CE on day one, casual fans go the cheaper route. There's a reason even Call of Duty CEs go on clearance - most people don't want a CE. The trick is to manufacture enough to meet demand (and/or little enough to drive demand) but not so many that they are a burden.

I bought way more than I planned on between Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday sales, but every game I bought was at least 50% off. I just capped it off with buying The Crew on XB1 with that pricing error.

nikos

If you can wait, I would suggest it. Theres gonna be more good deals before Christmas.

I can probably wait, but I do have the week off so it would be nice to have now. With the 20% off, it's $23.99 which isn't bad. Would suck if it went down to something like $14.99 though.

Thinking about trading in my launch PS4 to Best Buy today for $180, and then using that towards the Uncharted Bundle PS4, in order to get both the game and the newer revision of the console (my unit is pretty loud). Has anyone had both models? Is the noise level noticeably less? Am I just wasting money?

Top Bottom