• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday deals

sense

i am sure 3ds xl will be on sale in february as well when i plan to buy it for fire emblem. i just hope the special edition fire emblem comes back in stock preferably at best buy

I'm glad I managed to go out Thursday night and get a few lightning deals on my phone over the weekend. None of these "cyber monday" sales seem particularly good.

Kaspersky is basically free at Staples, if you do not mind waiting however long it takes them to send you a rebate.

I don't mind, I'll look out for those, thanks!

Try big lots for discount surge protectors.

For anti virus, just watch what you're visiting lol

Megatron, Cyber Monday hasn't been shit for the past 3 years

I didn't think to try Big Lots, thanks!

FUCK tempting, I regret not going for the Walmart bundle with Smash and Splatoon for the same price >_>
I am an idyot

GameStop has the bundle now for $279:

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/conso...ition-smash-splat-32gb-deluxe-console/126632?

Target has been a bust for me too. Been trying for 15 mins now.

Until Dawn for $17 was a no brainer. That and the Amzon Fire Stick for $25 at BB is all I've done so far.

sk3tch

$100 iTunes credit for $75:

Buy $80 eBay gift certificate from Gyft.com - use code "EBAYWISH" to get $5 off. Code delivered instantly.

Buy $100 iTunes credit for $80 on eBay. Code delivered within minutes.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Is uuddlrlr code for Amazon one time use?

For anyone with chase freedom they are also giving 10% cash back on Amazon purchases during the holidays.

garath

Is uuddlrlr code for Amazon one time use?

For anyone with chase freedom they are also giving 10% cash back on Amazon purchases during the holidays.

Just be careful. Preorder won't charge the card so no cash back on something like the division.

Been looking all weekend for a good Halo5 Limited Console for a family member for christmas, still havent seen anything too mindblowing. Wondering if I should still wait or if I should just pull the trigger on the current 50 bucks off.

EthanC

Banned
PS headset and PS camera deals are coming up on Amazon.

Anyone considering the PS Gold headset should get the Hyperx Cloud instead which is currently on sale for 59.99. They absolutely blow away the Gold in audio and build quality. Even connected directly to the controller they sound better than my Astro A40s.

Anyone considering the PS Gold headset should get the Hyperx Cloud instead which is currently on sale for 59.99. They absolutely blow away the Gold in audio and build quality. Even connected directly to the controller they sound better than my Astro A40s.

How does the mic sound to others?

Psykoboy2

Should I laugh or feel bad that Ass Creed Unity isn't showing any as claimed -- even for $9.99?

It isn't a lightning deal so it won't show stock or how many have been claimed. There's a lot of items like that on there. It's a deal ongoing (has been all weekend) until tomorrow.

EthanC

Banned
How does the mic sound to others?

Well considering the mic on the Gold is awful, it sounds better than that. But compared to others that don't suck, I'd rate it average. It's clear and no one will have a problem understanding you, but it makes you sound kinda nasally.

Top Bottom