• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
So I dropped the ball by not going into line for Best Buy Black Friday to get that 40 inch Toshiba for 180 dollars in HDTV's.

Is there anything anywhere remotely close? 40 inches, 180-250 range, 1080P, 60hz?

Parallacs

Right but in another place it just says leather.

The word "leather" often denotes the feel or color of the item. "Leather" is used all the time for things that are not made from an animal. That is why things that are real leather will feature "genuine leather".

Neat looking watch though.

The word "leather" often denotes the feel or color of the item. "Leather" is used all the time for things that are not made from an animal. That is why things that are real leather will feature "genuine leather".

Neat looking watch though.

Ah, that's a good point. I should know that for looking at wallets a few months ago. I do like the dial and everything, but I wouldn't want to have to go out an get a separate leather band.

I just bought the bluray player that was the gold box deal on amazon, i feel i over paid =(. What good blurays are left to get on amazon?

If anyone sees a good deal on XCOM: Enemy Unknown on the Xbox 360 please share it. I missed the black Friday sale at Wal-Mart where they had it for $18. Now it's $35 or more everywhere I've looked.

All this talk of external hard drives (powered via USB) is making me remember that I want one. What's a good deal on a small one (like 1TB)? I don't have a ton of stuff to store, I just want to clean up my system.

hayejin

Posted on pick up thread but picked these up at Target clearance.

Mmfku.jpg

oatmeal

Banned
Brave is going on sale in an hour on Amazon.

Should be $8.99.

That deal has been around different sites but if you haven't pounced, it's happening again.

traveler

Not Wario

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Amazon is offering the Kindle Fire for $129 instead of the $150. I was thinking about getting the Paperwhite but with this deal, I may pick up the Fire. I want to have an e-reader but I also wouldn't mind having extra functionality with the Fire - is the Fire a good e-reader?

CrankyJay

Banned
Amazon is offering the Kindle Fire for $129 instead of the $150. I was thinking about getting the Paperwhite but with this deal, I may pick up the Fire. I want to have an e-reader but I also wouldn't mind having extra functionality with the Fire - is the Fire a good e-reader?

Dunno, this isn't the Fire HD tho I don't think...just so you know

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Dunno, this isn't the Fire HD tho I don't think...just so you know

Yeah, that it's not. It's just the regular Fire, 8GB - unless this was a really good deal, I was still leaning towards the Paperwhite.

Hmm. Tempted by the portable hard drives. Problem is I have a 500gb harddrive that's enclosure got killed in my latest move. And it is 3.5". If I buy a 3.5" external I can swap it in and get the data off. But then I have a 3.5" portable. Anybody know where I can get a cheapo, throwaway 3.5" enclosure? Even the Chinese ones on eBay are about 10, Best Buy is like 20.

hayejin

Oot. Finally got on the Brave Bluray deal.

And with that I"m officially done with BF shopping. Spent way more than I should have.

Gilby

Great price.

Yeah, might get my sisters to go in on it with me. Only thing that worries me slightly is the brand: Vostro. Never heard of it, anyone had any bad experiences with something under that brand?

Edit: nvm, just realized it's a Dell sub-brand, which is what I first thought. I'm a stupid :p

Link Man

Banned
Damn, that Brave deal was gone in seconds. On the waitlist now, but it said my position was 500+. I clicked as soon as it went live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom