• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday 2016 Thread

Loudninja

Post any cool deals you find
  • Bestbuy has $25 off 100 if you use Visa Checkout. Stacks with Amex $25 off 250 if you were able to get into on that offer.
  • Target has 15% off + 5% off if you use Redcard. Works on consoles.

Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=cm_gw_...&pf_rd_p=d8fceb8e-84d1-42c5-af0e-3702029054c5

Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/browse/Chri...f_id=5922&search_sort=100&facet=shelf_id:5922

BestBuy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/cyber-monday/pcmcat309500050010.c?id=pcmcat309500050010

Target
http://www.target.com/c/cyber-monday/-/N-5q0f1

DataGhost

Hoping to get a few good deals on some computer parts before buying them at regular prices to build my first gaming pc

I need a computer for video editing. If it can play games so be it but I need a tower or a sleek laptop. Anyone seen anything this cyber Monday that's worth it?

BouncyFrag

here for dem hot amazon sales on door knobs and crayons

hype
As a kid nothing made me more jealous than seeing other students with the glorious 64 crayon pack. I always had to settle for some off brand crayon shit.
s0969303_sc7

For CM I'm looking to get a external hd for my Xbone S.

RedAssedApe

Banned
  • Bestbuy has $25 off 100 if you use Visa Checkout. Stacks with Amex $25 off 250 if you were able to get into on that offer.
  • Target has 15% off + 5% off if you use Redcard. Works on consoles.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Best Buy GCU also currently works for Cyber Monday deals. So there might be some deals that are better than BF pricing:

- Skyrim PS4/Xbone $24.99 ($19.99 GCU)
- Ratchet and Clank Ps4 $14.99 ($11.99 GCU)

As a kid nothing made me more jealous than seeing other students with the glorious 64 crayon pack. I always had to settle for some off brand crayon shit.
s0969303_sc7

For CM I'm looking to get a external hd for my Xbone S.

Wasn't there also a 120 Crayon Box at one point? I heard rumors and whisperings of it's glory.

Upon looking it up... there is a 152 Color Crayola box.

I'm going to buy it. I don't really know why.. but... I now need this in my life. O_O

SJRB

Gold Member
Here's to hoping that the Dutch stores have some actual proper Cyber Monday deals after all adopting Black Friday out of basically nowhere.

Instro

Best Buy GCU also currently works for Cyber Monday deals. So there might be some deals that are better than BF pricing:

- Skyrim PS4/Xbone $24.99 ($19.99 GCU)
- Ratchet and Clank Ps4 $14.99 ($11.99 GCU)

Noticed that but Ratchet is sold out still.

Wow.
Will Target let me price match retroactively? I bought mine a couple days ago.

Edit: from their site "Price adjustments may be requested within 14 days of purchase by visiting any check lane or Guest Services."

Sweet.

They did before when Amazon sold it for $360. Too bad this is beyond the 14 days for me, but I already got it down to $300.

Best thing to do now for anyone wanting to buy is, buy it with the current 20% off to get it down to about $322 and then have them price match after you place the order. They should give you another $60 back, so you'll get it for $260.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
They did before when Amazon sold it for $360. Too bad this is beyond the 14 days for me, but I already got it down to $300.

Crap. But I just read further.
Should I go to the store or call CS in the morning?

Price matches and adjustments will not be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the end of the following week (Thursday, November 24, 2016 – Saturday, December 3, 2016), whether offered by Target or a competitor.

Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Dell, etc will not be doing any price matching until December, so don't get your hopes up about stacking deals and coupons.

KevinG

Best thing to do now for anyone wanting to buy is, buy it with the current 20% off to get it down to about $322 and then have them price match after you place the order. They should give you another $60 back, so you'll get it for $260.
Will this really work?

Will this really work?

Nope, it looks like Target isn't price matching anything until December now. I thought it was just going to be Thursday through Saturday for Black Friday. The plan in itself works since people were doing it before Black Friday though.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Will this really work?

i think we were all under the impression that price matching would be applicable post black friday...but looks like not the case according to the fine print. 20% off is still a good deal if you want these things now

Anything else I can add to make this cheaper than $340 (tax already included?

You talking about the PS4 Pro? Additional 5% off if you're a Target RedCard holder. You don't even have to sign up for their credit line, just link your bank account with them at the store and you can start using the benefits right away.

KevinG

You talking about the PS4 Pro? Additional 5% off if you're a Target RedCard holder. You don't even have to sign up for their credit line, just link your bank account with them at the store and you can start using the benefits right away.
Already using the RedCard. Haha

I'm just making sure I bring this price down as much as I possibly can.

I've already ordered one for in store pick up, but not sure if I'll go through with it.

I have a $100 Walmart gift card. Does anyone know how can I exchange it for a Target gift card? Xbox one S for $114 after the gift card is too good to pass up.

greepoman

I have a $100 Walmart gift card. Does anyone know how can I exchange it for a Target gift card? Xbox one S for $114 after the gift card is too good to pass up.

Besides some sort of swap which has risk the way you could do it find a common item from both stores and buy it at Walmart with the gift card and return it to Target for store credit on a gift card. Just say "it was a gift and I don't have a receipt". If it doesn't work you can just return whatever you got to Walmart.

Edit: Make sure it's same price at both stores. Also be careful with the item selection. They're more likely to track individual bar codes on electronics than diapers. In fact $100 worth or diapers is probably a safe bet to be returnable. We returned diapers without a receipt 6 months after purchase having no clue where they came from.

Jiraiza

Already using the RedCard. Haha

I'm just making sure I bring this price down as much as I possibly can.

I've already ordered one for in store pick up, but not sure if I'll go through with it.

You still have the wish list and registry coupons that you could try getting applied. Will require several phone calls, though.

Besides some sort of swap which has risk the way you could do it find a common item from both stores and buy it at Walmart with the gift card and return it to Target for store credit on a gift card. Just say "it was a gift and I don't have a receipt". If it doesn't work you can just return whatever you got to Walmart.

Edit: Make sure it's same price at both stores. Also be careful with the item selection. They're more likely to track individual bar codes on electronics than diapers. In fact $100 worth or diapers is probably a safe bet to be returnable. We returned diapers without a receipt 6 months after purchase having no clue where they came from.

Thanks for this but unfortunately we don't have Target in Puerto Rico so that's a no-go. I am assuming that they don't sell Target gift cards at Wal-Mart, don't they?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Doing some quick browsing showed that Target will have 15% off for a lot of their items.

well there is that huge ass banner on their site advertising a site wide discount with the following exceptions ;)

*Offer excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Beauty Advent Calendar, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Vitamix, Simple Human, Weber, DSLR cameras and lenses, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol, dairy milk, Tylenol, CVS pharmacy, clinic, Target Optical, and Portrait Studio. Target.com orders also exclude Traeger and Company Store purchases.

well there is that huge ass banner on their site advertising a site wide discount with the following exceptions ;)

*Offer excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Beauty Advent Calendar, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Vitamix, Simple Human, Weber, DSLR cameras and lenses, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol, dairy milk, Tylenol, CVS pharmacy, clinic, Target Optical, and Portrait Studio. Target.com orders also exclude Traeger and Company Store purchases.

Touche Target website... Touche...

Defuser

My country e shopping website started Cyber Monday earlier so I managed to get a 1060 3gb for $50 cheaper and samsung evo 850 250gb for $20 cheaper.

Quite satisfied with my purchase.

Top Bottom