• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

http://www.vinciconfreedea.it/justiceleague/
Sje8T5T.png

CIsdZci.png
Have any of the Justice league apparel been shown off yet?
Not that I can find. At least not anything official...

I'm interested to see if Justice League ever has Diana referred to as Wonder Woman.

I think her and Barry are the only ones who haven't had their superhero names said yet. But Barry is the kind of dork to model his emblem off of Superman's, so I could see him calling himself The Flash.

Would it be too dumb and on the nose if Lois asks what Diana's symbol means, and her response is that they're two W for Wonder Woman?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm interested to see if Justice League ever has Diana referred to as Wonder Woman.

I think her and Barry are the only ones who haven't had their superhero names said yet. But Barry is the kind of dork to model his emblem off of Superman's, so I could see him calling himself The Flash.

Would it be too dumb and on the nose if Lois asks what Diana's symbol means, and her response is that they're two W for Wonder Woman?
Lois - Says with a laugh and a bit sarcastic, "I'd guess you're "Wonder Woman", but I've learned my lesson on assuming your icons are literal,."
Diana - Thinking it over for a second, Responds with a big smile "Hmmm, I like it!"

End scene! You can pay me later Synder.

J_Viper

Except that piece of art is awesome?

The art itself is fine. I meant specifically having regular ass David Thewlis in the air throwing shit around seems like an idea that should have been axed right as it was thought of.

I low-key hate when super heroes address each other by their super hero name

Ross61

The art itself is fine. I meant specifically having regular ass David Thewlis in the air throwing shit around seems like an idea that should have been axed right as it was thought of.

I low-key hate when super heroes address each other by their super hero name

Is that you, Snyder?

http://uproxx.com/movies/matt-reeves-war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-the-batman/ said:
So the answer is yes, you did want assurances [before signing on to The Batman]. Maybe assurances isn’t the right word…

Reeves: No, it is.

So you are telling them, “Here’s what I want to do with Batman”?

Reeves: Yeah. When I come in, what I say is, “Look. First of all, you’re asking me if I’m interested in this franchise. I am. I love this franchise. I’ve loved it since I was a kid. But here’s the way in which I’m interested in it. And if you’re not interested in it in that way, then that’s totally fine.” And the good news was, they said, “Yeah, we’re really interested in that way.” And I remember this on Dawn, too. There would be moments where I came in for a pitch that was a certain version of the movie, and somewhere along the way, because they didn’t know me or whatever it was, they’d say, “Why don’t we do this?” And I would just simply say, “But that’s not the movie that we talked about. That’s not the movie I want to do.” And I have to say that they always backed down when it came down to that. And it’s kind of the way that I’ve always done it. And here’s the thing: I’m always happy not to do something. I’m usually looking for the reason to say no.

Well, because the thing is that it’s too hard. You spend too much of your time putting yourself into something, and for it not to work, that’s a nightmare, right? I can fail for every single reason because of myself. I don’t want to fail because of something that I don’t believe in in the first place – because I’m not going to know how to do it. I can respect that somebody else might know exactly how to do it. Like there are plenty of things that I’m not the right director for and I love to go see those movies. I love to see what people can do. But I can only do what I can do, and so I have to work from that perspective for self-preservation. It’s not out of any kind of like, Oh, my way or the highway, it’s because that’s the way I have to do it for me to feel confident in my choices. And so, I’m happy to part ways not even in an acrimonious way.

G7wdDAi.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Uh oh

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/scarface-reboot-david-ayer-no-longer-directing-1020462

The difficult quest for a director for Universal's Scarface continues since the studio has parted ways with Suicide Squad's David Ayer.

Ayer's take on the script was "too dark" for the studio's taste, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter, though given that Scarface is, as one insider put it, "the holy grail of contemporary gangster movies," a certain amount of darkness would be necessary.
Please don't let him fuck up Sirens.

Ross61

Why wouldn't it be? I figured for a long production like this they would dye her hair red. Can always just die it back to brown later

Every women I know pointed out that it was a wig. I also thought knew it was wig.
*Please don't let WB fuck up his Sirens.

Pachimari

I thought it was her real hair dyed red too.

I'm so excited for The Batman and to see what Matt Reeves and partially Ben Affleck can do with it.

I want Riddler in there someday.

Ninjimbo

I didn't know Amber's hair was a wig tbh. But I should have figured it out when she was showing up in social media with her normal blonde hair.

There is no good movie in Squad. Nowhere to be seen. Fudge Ayer.

Damaged guy should stay away from cb franchises.
There was a good movie in there. You just have to look real hard, really intensely.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
That Matt Reeves interview was music to my ears. This film is gonna be so good guys. Do you realize what we're in for?

Pachimari

I rewatched Suicide Squad two days ago and it was pretty entertaining when not paying full attention. I still really like Harley Quinn although Margot's delivery was off sometimes. There was a lot more Joker than I remember and I don't like him. I loved Deadshot. I didn't care two shits for Killer Crock. El Diablo was cool. And we need way more Katana in the sequel. Rick Flag was great. And who else did you say they could add to the squad? Killer Frost?

I hope they confirm Suidcide Squad 2, The Batman and Gotham City Sirens for 2019.

Oh yeah, Kate get in the discord.

I didn't know Amber's hair was a wig tbh. But I should have figured it out when she was showing up in social media with her normal blonde hair.

There was a good movie in there. You just have to look real hard, really intensely.

All you had to do is pretend it was a different movie, and it'd be passable.

Honestly, it neber should of been a supernatural threat. Keep it grounded (Or as grounded as it could be).

Ninjimbo

All you had to do is pretend it was a different movie, and it'd be passable.

Honestly, it neber should of been a supernatural threat. Keep it grounded (Or as grounded as it could be).
I like the idea that someone in here threw around of SS taking on some sort of ISIS threat. That or some crazy ambitious cult with magical powers.

SS taking on some weird thousand year old demon was pretty wack.

Boke1879

Hey Hollywood, maybe don't remake Scarface

I wanna believe this since Ayer has done great work in the past. SS's failures are on WB.

I think no matter what it was always going to be a critically panned movie.

That said. Doesn't Margot want him back for Sirens anyway?

Top Bottom