• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

a916

I wonder what Umberto could be teasing here. A race in the movie? That would be dope.
https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/892463541185204224
DGKqpyPUIAAX0ua.jpg

Man would that suck.... the idea of it is awesome. The idea that someone would spoil a scene like that isn't "scoop" it's dickish.

Announcing a movie title or a hiring, that's awesome. Dropping stuff like this? Real stupid...

That's my hot taek.

Man would that suck.... the idea of it is awesome. The idea that someone would spoil a scene like that isn't "scoop" it's dickish.

Announcing a movie title or a hiring, that's awesome. Dropping stuff like this? Real stupid...

That's my hot taek.

Hmm, considering what we know about JL I can't see how a scene like this would fit during that movie...unless he knows something about future ideas for a script somehow..?

But this scene would work as a Superman cameo in the Flash movie , show a bit of slice of life with Barry doing some charity in the beginning before the serious plot kicks in.

J_Viper

I am not saying he is drinking or not. Point is, an alcoholic is an alcoholic for the rest of his life. You never touch that shit again is the only option.

Yep.

As someone with alcoholics in the family, there is no moderation.

"Nah I'm good I have it under control now, I'm only gonna have one more". That's not how it works, that shit is poison.

Hope he's alright

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ guys, that looks like the wine section of my local grocery store... It's not a wine store. Other big hint, what's a teenage girl doing in a wine store?

Jesus christ guys, that looks like the wine section of my local grocery store... It's not a wine store. Other big hint, what's a teenage girl doing in a wine store?

It looks like the inside of a Total Wine, which is purely a store for wine and liquor.

That said, ya'll are crazy. Let the man live his life.

Affleck looks happy to me and not in an alcohol induced way. I just see him enjoying life with his new girlfriend. These photos tend to get the worst angles of him though lol.

a916

Umberto posted a pic of Darkseid and put up a skull and casket emoji... Darkseid idea deaded? Maybe Umberto just had a really bad visit to the toilet... who knows.

J_Viper

Umberto posted a pic of Darkseid and put up a skull and casket emoji... Darkseid idea deaded? Maybe Umberto just had a really bad visit to the toilet... who knows.

I can see this happening after getting beat to the punch of having a final boss by Marvel.

That, and it was weird to not see a Justice League 2 on the comic-con schedule

It looks like Wonder Woman might be heading to digital on August 29th, and Blu-ray/DVD/4K UHD on September 19th. I also found all of the below on the Blu-ray.com forums.
1JDWyjB.jpg

Special Features:

Wonder Woman, Defining Diana (4 minutes, 0 seconds)
Epilogue: Etta's Mission (2 minutes, 39 seconds)
Crafting the Wonder (16 minutes, 0 seconds)
A Director's Vision (can't get access to the running time)
Warriors of WONDER WOMAN (9 minutes, 51 seconds)
The Trinity (15 minutes, 51 seconds)
The Wonder Behind WONDER WOMAN (15 minutes, 32 seconds)
Finding the WONDER WOMAN (23 minutes, 3 seconds)
Extended Scenes (can't get access to the running time)
Alternate Scene (1 minutes, 2 seconds)
Blooper Reel (5 minutes 35 seconds)
bDVypIP.jpg

6w1eKju.jpg

5lNZK5y.jpg

Ross61

Darkseid is definitely not deaded lmao. Especially after having his damn uncle in the first JL. DC/WB don't give a damn if Thanos hit's the screen on forum first, only nerds on forums.

Remind me to never reveal my drinking problem to you guys.

You are all horrible. Nice support.

Half of us said let the man live! I don't know him and his problem!

Like, what is everyone assuming is the correct answer here?

Don't judge? Assume he's an alcoholic and shouldn't be near the stuff? Surmise he's not in a liquor store? What exactly is your desired statement and direction?

J_Viper

It looks like Wonder Woman might be heading to digital on August 29th, and Blu-ray/DVD/4K UHD on September 19th. I also found all of the below on the Blu-ray.com forums.

Regular Blu has the best cover, not feeling the rest

Can't wait to watch this in 4K though

Effect

Theater version of the trailer, in that instagram aspect ratio,

https://youtu.be/CI4Xal9O1lI

Only new part is Aquaman saying "fighting the devil and his army in hell"

Decent short version. They also added "Without the Superman deterrent"

The scene with Bruce and Alfred where both actors look different. There is the possibility that scene is fine and both are suppose to appear flustered, etc and that is the reason for the change in look. Like the were hauling ass to that location and just got there. Maybe not too. Assuming it isn't just a lighting issue because they're in a bright room vs dark rooms in other scenes and the filter can't address it do we expect they'll be doing cgi on the faces?

Like Cavil I would assume all the actors have their heads and body already mapped out for when special effects are applied. Would it be hard to alter their faces? Safe to assume something like that hasn't been done yet by the time the trailer was cut and they really wanted that scene in?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Slow news day, figured you'd guys want something to read...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...-talks-flashpoint-and-justice-league#/slide/1

Exclusive: Kiersey Clemons talks Flashpoint and Justice League

GettyImages-663979702.jpg

CS: Have you been involved at all in the reshoots happening on “Justice League”?

Clemons: Everyone’s asking me that. No, I finished all my stuff with Zack [Snyder], I wish him well and I have no idea what’s going on right now, but I’m sure whatever they’re doing is necessary. I know the parts that I did introducing Iris are f*cking sick. I can’t wait to see the movie. I’m so happy that I’ve been introduced to this genre because I didn’t really have any type of desire to be a part of any superhero world. And then I stepped on the set of “Justice League” and I was like, “Holy sh*t. All right!”

CS: In terms of scheduling, I know the Flash movie got delayed after Rick left. How do you deal with that logistically, in terms of booking other films or TV shows when you don’t know quite when Flash might get going again?

Clemons: I am just taking it project by project. I have so many projects in the works that I’m not necessarily gonna be on camera for, but I’m producing and writing. I’m kind of filling this space by working on that stuff, so when it comes around for Flash I can get our movie done and then I can produce my own stuff. The Flash is gonna be taking up a lot of my time throughout the year acting, so I want to make sure I’m preparing to do the other things I wanna do when it comes to creating and casting! The f*ckin’ actors I wanna see. I wanna see some sexy black men in a movie, you know what I’m sayin’? Those are the movies I’m gonna make.

CS: So you’re just kind of in a holding pattern right now with everything because of The Flash?

Clemons: Yeah. I’m gonna leave tonight to go film. I’m gonna finish up the year, and then by January if we aren’t gonna go on The Flash I will probably get back to writing and then take a little break.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure she was in the trailer?
Yeah, in the background when Barry was pushing his finger through the window.

EDIT - Also, Wonder Woman set to appear in Flashpoint

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhu...400-million-domestic-box-office/#96dd9d835757

But fans won't have to wait until 2019 to get more of Gal Gadot's superheroics, as Wonder Woman will return to the big screen in Justice League, hitting theaters just 15 weeks from now. Gadot is also expected to reprise her role as Wonder Woman in the upcoming production of Flashpoint, which will be Flash's solo movie but is also more of another superhero team-up featuring several additional DC superheroes. Flashpoint is currently scheduled to release in 2020. So we'll see Wonder Woman twice this year, again in 2019, and in 2020. That's an average of one appearance every year, and it means Wonder Woman could potentially appear in as many different films as Batman will over the course of the next few years in the DCEU.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ehh... It's a Mark Hughes Forbes contributor article. No source means I'll take it as speculation on his part.
Yeah, technically a Flashpoint movie should be like Captain America: Civil War... not really an Avengers movie, but it might as well be. Batman, Superman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman were all featured pretty prominently in that arc.

a916

Yeah, technically a Flashpoint movie should be like Captain America: Civil War... not really an Avengers movie, but it might as well be. Batman, Superman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman were all featured pretty prominently in that arc.

Sweet more Superman... wait...

Superman-Cyborg-a-1024x576.jpg

Why do they hate Superman? :(

VanWinkle

Shame it's the FIRST Flash movie, though, and not the third, like in the case of Captain America.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Shame it's the FIRST Flash movie, though, and not the third, like in the case of Captain America.
Yeah, it would be very weird. I kinda hope they only use the arc in name only and do their own thing that doesn't involve any other League members (or just like 1 or 2 for cameos). If they did a better version of the Flash TV version, I'd be fine with that. I don't think we need to see the Amazon vs Atlantean war or Thomas Wayne Batman in the Flash's very first solo movie.

Personally, what I'd do for Flashpoint is less warped heroes and more what if the heroes never existed, with the exception of Thomas and Martha as Batman and Joker.

So like, the backdrop is an ongoing war between the Kryptonians and Atlanteans, led by Orm. Maybe Ares took control of Themyscira and joins Orm. Maybe Lex is the president and opts to support the Kryptonians.

Personally, what I'd do for Flashpoint is less warped heroes and more what if the heroes never existed, with the exception of Thomas and Martha as Batman and Joker.

So like, the backdrop is an ongoing war between the Kryptonians and Atlanteans, led by Orm. Maybe Ares took control of Themyscira and joins Orm. Maybe Lex is the president and opts to support the Kryptonians.

They could go all sorts of fun directions and explore stuff normally reserved for Elseworlds stories.

ReiGun

I really wish I could see what it is about Flashpoint that makes it this big hyped story beyond continuity fuckery.

Top Bottom