• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Raptor

Patty looks healthy with a great waist to hip ratio while Gal looks like she could eat something, she had gained pounds with her pregnancy and there is a photo of her that looks absolutly gorgeous but all that weight is lost now apparently, model like figure skinny if you like is not of my tastes, hence the is just....there, whatever for me.

Patty looks healthy with a great waist to hip ratio while Gal looks like she could eat something, she had gained pounds with her pregnancy and there is a photo of her that looks absolutly gorgeous but all that weight is lost now apparently, model like figure skinny if you like is not of my tastes, hence the is just....there, whatever for me.
Just stop man. People talked enough about body figures.

Boke1879

That's something I always say. They can't just stop talking about it even though they say they hate it so much.

Aside from seeing me in Trump threads because he's someone that can directly have an impact on my life. You won't see me in threads about things I hate or even the things I don't have an interest in. It's a waste of time. How many times can you say something is the worst thing in the world?

When this forum gets the "mob mentality" to bash a game, movie or comic. It's no different than sites like 4chan or Reddit.

Aside from seeing me in Trump threads because he's someone that can directly have an impact on my life. You won't see me in threads about things I hate or even the things I don't have an interest in. It's a waste of time. How many times can you say something is the worst thing in the world?

When this forum gets the "mob mentality" to bash a game, movie or comic. It's no different than sites like 4chan or Reddit.

Exactly, this is something I will never understand. Its the same people all the time and they usually pop in immediately to post something snarky. Alot of actual fans don't even bother to speak up because we know exactly whats going to go down.

To be fair its not just this site. Most recent example is reviews for Injustice 2 alot of reviewers couldn't help themselves but throw shade at the DCEU wherever possible. This is one of those things where the detractors are the loudest.

This. I don't get how people have time to dwell on shit they hate or have no interest in. I barely find enough time to partake in the things I enjoy, let alone hate.

Raptor

Exactly, this is something I will never understand. Its the same people all the time and they usually pop in immediately to post something snarky. Alot of actual fans don't even bother to speak up because we know exactly whats going to go down.

There is worse, the concerned trolls, the ones that say "Is WB ever catching a break?"

That kind is obnoxious as fuck and they are the same aswell.

Boke1879

I mean a thread that's titled basically "Guy who plays The Flash dad drops out" is about to be a huge thread.

But imo the biggest news there is Raimi passing on the project.

Ninjimbo

Should I read anything into the fact that the Snyder produced movies have had little trouble getting off the ground while the other movies are still trying to get made?

The Snyder produced films: MoS, BvS, WW, SS came out and Aquaman is going to hit its date. The Batman was able to get a good director super quick.

Meanwhile, with WB produced stuff, Flash has lost like 2 directors and can't settle on a script. JL Dark has yet to get off the ground. Cyborg might have been scrapped.

Raptor

Should I read anything into the fact that the Snyder produced movies have had little trouble getting off the ground while the other movies are still trying to get made?

The Snyder produced films: MoS, BvS, WW, SS came out and Aquaman is going to hit its date. The Batman was able to get a good director super quick.

Meanwhile, with WB produced stuff, Flash has lost like 2 directors and can't settle on a script. JL Dark has yet to get off the ground. Cyborg might have been scrapped.

This means MoS 2 isnt being produced by him?

Damn movei is in limbo :(

Maddocks

Why ma flash film getting shafted. No rami is fine, as I want Zem doing it instead. Guess we don't need Billy in the movie as I'm sure they can recast or get rid of the role completely. But if he left the movie, then it must mean he has another role he wants to do and flash kinda has no time table and that isn't going to work for an actor who has other things they want to do.

Unless you are Sam worthington, who loves sitting by the phone waiting for James Cameron to call.

Ashhong

So people saying she looks "beautiful" is allowed but me saying she doesnt aint?

I see how it is now.

You saying that Gal is not a "real woman" is not fine.

Was there ever a rumor that Webb was in contention for Flash as well? Where did EW get this info

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

Was there ever a rumor that Webb was in contention for Flash as well? Where did EW get this info
Never heard the Webb rumor until today. EW has inside peeps so I wouldn't put it past WB to have talked to him. I mean, what else is he doing now? Sucks that Crudup bailed, that's gonna be weird. Maybe they don't show him in the first Flash movie, but they can use him in the sequel or whatever?

Ninjimbo

It's all gossip probably. The people who do know aren't talking, but if there is no outright denial from WB then it's safe to assume there's some validity to the report.

Penguin

Probably softballs, but doing a #AskWonderWoman day on Twitter tomorrow

DACZaMQUIAAGoRa.jpg

Ashhong

Never heard the Webb rumor until today. EW has inside peeps so I wouldn't put it past WB to have talked to him. I mean, what else is he doing now? Sucks that Crudrup bailed, that's gonna be weird. Maybe they don't show him in the first Flash movie, but they can use him in the sequel or whatever?

Everyone has "insiders", who knows at this point. I would have expected all of the other sites to have mentioned Webb at some point though.

If he bailed why would he be in the sequel? They would just recast him for the first Flash movie. He's probably barely in JL, so they can either cut that prison scene or pull a War Machine and replace him with another white guy.

It's all gossip probably. The people who do know aren't talking, but if there is no outright denial from WB then it's safe to assume there's some validity to the report.

Eh that's bull. I can't remember the last rumor they commented on.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone has "insiders", who knows at this point. I would have expected all of the other sites to have mentioned Webb at some point though.

If he bailed why would he be in the sequel? They would just recast him for the first Flash movie. He's probably barely in JL, so they can either cut that prison scene or pull a War Machine and replace him with another white guy.
Well, it's pretty obvious he left due to scheduling. He can't be waiting around for this movie to find it's legs. You know him and Zack are good friends, so I'd guess it was more of a, "Hey man, I can't keep waiting around for this thing to start shooting, I have other gigs lined up. Can I just not be in this one? Save me for the sequel."

Well, it's pretty obvious he left due to scheduling. He can't be waiting around for this movie to find it's legs. You know him and Zack are good friends, so I'd guess it was more of a, "Hey man, I can't keep waiting around for this thing to start shooting, I have other gigs lined up. Can I just not be in this one? Save me for the sequel."

He's got nothing lined up but Flash, at least publicly. IMDB, I know I know, has nothing even on his radar until Flash. He just said in an interview for Alien that he wasn't sure when it was filming cause Ezra is busy.

Let's not act like Billy Crudup is lighting the screen on fire. Having a recurring role in a superhero cinematic universe is consistent work and likely pays well for the amount of time it takes up.

Ashhong

You don't have to leave because of scheduling. There is no schedule even setup in for the Flash as far as we know. If he got another gig he could do that, and then if Flash schedule interfered he would drop or be dropped at that point.

Fact is, we don't know if he left, or why he left. I should start a goddamn blog and have "anonymous sources" for every post and put a ton of ads on the site. Make a fortune writing DC articles.

Pachimari

Wait, both the Flash dad dropped out, and Sam Raining passed? God damn.

I just want this movie like it was yesterday. And it have been cool seeing Raimi direct another superhero flick, especially this one.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
They'll just recast and reshoot the JL cameo in pickups if at all

Its sad though I think they had a good chemistry
Yeah, I liked that scene of Barry visiting his dad in prison, so if they need to reshoot it, go ahead and do it. I think it also sets the tone for the next scene of him coming back to his place and finding Bruce sitting there (note, he's wearing the same clothes).

a916

Let's be real here... BvS took a redonkulous amount of time to come out... 3 years in a cinematic universe is a lifetime.

JL was set to film a week or so after those BVS reviews hit and Suicide Squad was in the can.

The Snyder films had wheels in motion before they even knew they had to adjust their trajectory.

By the time WB wanted to change direction, Snyder was finished pre-production and moving in production with his third movie. Wonder Woman had already finished filming too right?

The real heat with the real changes (ground up changes) will be felt next year where we have one DC film and nothing announced after that.

Great poster!

As for the Flash news, what everyone's going to see is "Crudup's gone"

What everyone's going to miss, and what's far more damning/Bad Sign to me, is
the project, which is currently being rewritten by King Arthur: Legend of the Sword scribe Joby Harold.

Ross61

Great poster!

It shouldn't be. The final product of King Arthur was totally different than Joby's original script that wowed the studio. (As per Deadline.)

Ninjimbo

Great poster!

Some people that have seen King Arthur say that the movie actually has a lot of heart when it's not trying rush to an action scene. Have some hope.

I don't think King Arthur's problems have to do with the writer. Haven't seen it myself of course, but there has to be more to it.

1.You guys should really throw some questions for Patty she's doing an AMA on twitter with #askWonderWomanPatty tag

2. Holy shit poster is Amazeballs

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
1.You guys should really throw some questions for Patty she's doing an AMA on twitter with #askWonderWomanPatty tag

2. Holy shit poster is Amazeballs
The chances your question is picked is slim and none and slim just walked out the door. Plus, they never answer anything of substance in those stupid things, I hate them. It's all PR puff just to get a trending topic. I know I sound like a hater, but it's 100% true in all those Twitter/Facebook Q&A's. I've never seen one that really gave anyone an in depth look at the movie or answered a spoiler question. Actually, I take that back, Stephen Amell does great Facebook ones cause they're on his own time and gets pretty real during them.

Top Bottom