• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

It's nice to learn of a story after it's already been debunked. All I can say is, at least it was based on entertainment weekly reporting and not some nobody blog.

And while it puts the other info into question, the possibility Warners approached Marc Webb? Nah, buddy.

a916

King Arthur bombed and so Charlie Hunman is now open to playing Green Arrow LOL.

LOL no way? Is he open to it now? Nah... don't need him because he's not that good of a actor and apparently it was too good for him before.

Clay Enos just posted a new poster (or is it a cover?) and omg so good.

EDIT, here it is:

DAC9HETWAAA5sxQ.jpg:large

EDIT: Found this one too:

I question the need for Green Arrow in the movies when there's Batman, Nightwing, and other ordinary characters. That's not to say he's exactly the same, but in a venn diagram of their traits, there's not that much unique about him. Maybe you have Black Canary as important as Green Arrow to give it a hook. Maybe he's a side character in a Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey. Maybe it's a low budget R-rated, John Wick with a bow, action movie. Who knows.

Ashhong

No, you are putting words in my mouth stop please.

I didnt, meant any harm not implied anything bad.

I can't remember, but is English not your first language? No offense meant.

But if you are comparing two people, and you say "well this one is a real woman", you are implying that the other is not. It's cool if that's not what you meant, just letting you know. I'm not putting any words in your mouth, that's just how it comes across.

Raptor

I can't remember, but is English not your first language? No offense meant.

But if you are comparing two people, and you say "well this one is a real woman", you are implying that the other is not. It's cool if that's not what you meant, just letting you know. I'm not putting any words in your mouth, that's just how it comes across.

Is not about language thing, is more about just that, just a comment about 2 women and one I find more attractive than the other, nothing ominous, nothing offensive, if it comes across that way well shit my bad.

He looks better there than he does as superman. Man of Steel's hairstyle is terrible

Anyways now that the billy Crudup rumor was completely debunked I hope that means there's still a chance for Raimi

Raptor

That man is always with a good face, laughing, not like Affleck sad all the time.

I guess thats what gets you 40 years of drinking booze.

mooncakes

I question the need for Green Arrow in the movies when there's Batman, Nightwing, and other ordinary characters. That's not to say he's exactly the same, but in a venn diagram of their traits, there's not that much unique about him. Maybe you have Black Canary as important as Green Arrow to give it a hook. Maybe he's a side character in a Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey. Maybe it's a low budget R-rated, John Wick with a bow, action movie. Who knows.

They can always do that Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max that someone wrote a long time ago.

Glass Rebel

The people saying that Charlie Hunnam can't act haven't seen Lost City of Z where he delivered a performance that overshadows anything the other leads have put on so far (except Ezra). Or you guys are still mad that he was "too good" for their precious universe before that turd King Arthur bombed.

But it's hilarious how this seems to matter for Hunnam but not for Cavill, Gadot or Momoa. Just priceless.

The people saying that Charlie Hunnam can't act haven't seen Lost City of Z where he delivered a performance that overshadows anything the other leads have put on so far (except Ezra). Or you guys are still mad that he was "too good" for their precious universe before that turd King Arthur bombed.

But it's hilarious how this seems to matter for Hunnam but not for Cavill, Gadot or Momoa. Just priceless.

Are you for real? These actors get flak on gaf in every freaking thread. And what the hell are you saying with "you guys"? This is a community with different opinions, just like every other one.

Glass Rebel

Are you for real? These actors get flak on gaf in every freaking thread. And what the hell are you saying with "you guys"? This is a community with different opinions, just like every other one.

I said what I said. Did you talk about Hunnam? Then don't get your panties up in a bunch.

Glass Rebel

Jesus, come off your high horse bud. Anyway, I will not further comment on your posts. I'd rather stop sooner than later, arguing with people that have a post history like yours.

Why even reply to a post that wasn't directed at you if you're just gonna throw a pointless hissy fit? I was clearly replying to the people questioning Hunnam's acting chops. It's literally in the first sentence of my post. It's not my fault you took that as an attack against this community.

because us vs them, amirite

I know people are on edge with all these rumours about the DCEU popping up from nowhere but don't try to turn this into something it isn't.

Ross61

Woah, this has been a constant concern mentioned in all of the OTs. We have differing opinions on the acting skills of each. I'm on the mindset the Cavill can give a great performance based on the script, and that both Momoa and Gadot are fine. I've only seen Charlie Hunnam.

I just thought it was funny as hell how those tables turn. After King Arthur bombs and Hollywood finally realizes any old handsome white guy isn't gonna churn you out money it might be quiet for him.

Glass Rebel

Hunnam is shit, but I have yet to see Lost City of Z which is something I really wanna get on as soon as I can.

As Z proves, he's been just given shit material to work with. Or maybe Gray is just such a good director he can even extract a fantastic performance out of Hunnam.

Glass Rebel

Still on the Armie Hammer as Dick Grayson/Nightwing boat. Let him take the Batman mantle when Affleck inevitably leaves. Dude looks like he has given up on life let alone the DCEU.

Ross61

Speaking about King Arthur bomb, I wonder how much Guy Ritchie and Wigram changed Joby Harold's original script. Deadline said the final product was totally different from Joby's original draft that wowed the studio and allow them to think they had another franchise. WB knew it was a mess before release and since they think Joby wasn't the cause of it they put him on the Flash. We have no solid barometer of how good this guy can be or if he is the right fit for Flash. All that both his scripts for Edge of Tomorrow and King Arthur blew there socks off but didn't use either. But Edge of Tomorrow turned out great so......

Now I'm just rambling.

Top Bottom